Black Teens Are Dead After Homicide/Suicide Case Where They Recorded Themselves Playing With A Gun

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Here's the article on dailymail if you want to see the snapchat video of them playing with it (you probably don't). Tragic all around.

RIP and condolences goes out to the family/friends.

According to WSB-TV ATL 2,

Gwinnett County police are investigating what they are calling an accidental shooting that left two teens dead. The incident happened around 3:15 p.m. along Riverlanding Circle in Lawrenceville Monday afternoon.

Investigators told channel 2's Tony Thomas that a group of teenage boys, ages 16-18, were playing in a makeshift wooden tree house or shed-type structure with a gun when the shooting happened.
Police said one teenage boy was shot inside the shed and then the others ran after the shooting. Investigators said the teen who had accidentally shot his friend then turned the gun on himself.

"It appears that a group of four males were gathered in a makeshift shed. At some point, a gun was displayed. The gun was fired and one subject was struck. Then the men then ran from the shed. Two of the friends heard what they described as a pop and found who we believe was the initial shooter, deceased of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound," said Ashley Wilson with the Gwinnett Police Department.

Neighbors along the subdivision told Thomas they are frantically trying to figure out who the teens involved are and if they know them.

"You know, it's New Year's Eve and to have this happen so close to home, it's just really devastating. And now, we're just in a state of panic to know who these two children are. Are they children of our community where we can reach out to their families? So this was just really unexpected. Nothing like this ever (happened) in this neighborhood," one neighbor said, not identifying herself.

Andrew Tran told Channel 2’s Matt Johnson he used to play in the same shed where the four teens were.

A neighbor said none of the teenagers involved had any connection to the neighborhood.

Authorities told Thomas they will remain at the scene for several hours as they sort out everything that happened.

Teens play with guns in clip taken moments before one accidentally kills pal then shoots himself | Daily Mail Online

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
HHHzcmk.webp

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not even speak on teens not touching guns, but troll with job in the rep section. Sad.
You don't care bout the teens just like you don't care bout half the shyt you post. You select stories that will get a big reaction and post them for plat threads. How many news articles did you comb through to find something morbid enough with some Black people in it for this morning? That's sick breh...

Your motivations are transparent.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Education man.

A school district in Iowa is requiring firearm education prior to graduating 8th grade in one of their school districts. That's a start but even then it might be too late.

People don't know the components of a firearm.

They know a trigger and a barrel. Try don't know about mag releases, slide releases, hammers, slide locks, thumb safeties, Palm safeties, double action, single action, first stage triggers, second stage triggers.

Uneducated people see a firearm, just a firearm and only think two things either it's loaded or maybe its not. They don't know what components of the firearm could cause or even prevent their death.

The very basic rule is treat every firearm as if it is loaded. But when you don't know what to look for or how to check, the rule is hardly worth the paper it's written on. Sure you can just not touch it, but if it's a matter of removing it from say a child's hand, if you don't know what to look for or how to check to see if it's loaded or not, whether there is a magazine in the firearm or one in the chamber or once you know that there is a magazine loaded and or a round in the chamber how to safety remove it, then how much help can you truly be when a situation calls for it.

It's one thing to keep things out of reach and hope nobody ever finds it or touches it, but knowing what to when if you or someone you care about knows exactly what to do if they come across one is the even more critical part of firearm safety.

I already know my seed will know what to do, and what to look for if they with their knucklehead friends come across a firearm. My seed will be the one to say "wait" they'll know how to check and clear the firearm and notify an adult or the police asap.

Kids/teenagers/young adults engage in dangerous and risky activities..whether its making a homemade flamethrower with an aerosol spray and a lighter, stupid but nobody expects to blow there hand and face off the first time or anytime they do it, to driving drunk. Even driving tipsy people know not to drive home 'as fast as you can'. Regardless of the intention or maintenance of safety some people push their limits.

Best thing any of those kids couldve done was just :hubie: once the gun came out, and blatantly been like "Put that shyt away, or im out". It may not be cool but its keepin it 100.

Most young people want to try to maintain dignity or not seem like a punk, be like "Hey lemme see that" Then actually have the knowledge and skill to know how to check and clear the firearm (THIS IS A TAUGHT AND LEARNED SKILL). Take the bullets out, secure the magazine then let them fools dance and flex. You can dance and flex with a gun, as stupid as it is, while its empty.

Lastly just take the L, get called a punk or whatever just leave that situation asap. Try to talk to whomever you care for to exit the situation with you and if they dont want to go just leave by yourself. Walk home, run home, go to a gas station or restaurant, call uber, call a cab, call another friend, shyt call your parents. Exit the situation, dont find excuses, its too cold, its too far, no money, hell if your having a party at your house and some nikkas you dont really know pull out straps, just step outside your own damn house.

This all couldve been prevented, hell they coulda danced and flex on snapchat all holiday weekend with no repercussions if someone wouldve had enough sense to check and clear the guns, then check the homies. Your homies should know what your limits are, what they can and cant do. Just like none of my homies can pull out a crack pipe and start smoking while next to me like that shyt is cool, they cant be pulling out loaded straps trying to flex.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You don't care bout the teens just like you don't care bout half the shyt you post. You select stories that will get a big reaction and post them for plat threads. How many news articles did you comb through to find something morbid enough with some Black people in it for this morning? That's sick breh...

There's people out there like Tommy Sotomayor who DESPISES Black people and makes money off our plight. All I do is post positive and negative news to discuss it. I don't even get paid, so I get nothing out of it besides bringing awareness. I've NEVER BASHED Black men nor women during my whole time on this site. Majority of people I associate with in my actual life are ALL Black people.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Bingo. He needs psychiatric help but won’t get it

he’s lucky I’m not a mod, he’d never get out of the bushes