Black woman, Atatiana Jefferson murdered by cac cop in her own home

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Righteous Fury, Oct 12, 2019.

1. broller

broller Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

The fukk kind of procedure is that?

2. LORRD

LORRD Your Savior

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BOSTON
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

this shyt has gotten out of hand, we have to take out the poilice on our own now

3. Laidbackman

Laidbackman Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    ATL, but rasied in DMV
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I have to agree here. That's why the man didn't call 911, and called the non-emergency number instead, just like he would have for a relative.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  4. Kenny West

Kenny West Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $330397.00

No hugs, send this murderous pig to jail :camby: rip to the lady

5. MR. Conclusion

MR. Conclusion All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

What's the over and under on hugs?

6. Field Marshall Bradley

Field Marshall Bradley Veteran

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $294500.00

You don’t answer your mama’s phone calls?

7. Laidbackman

Laidbackman Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    ATL, but rasied in DMV
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

This looks like the Tamir Rice shooting all over again, except it happened in the persons own home. If the cop that killed Tamir Rice would have got sent to prison, this shooting would have never happened. Just like in that case, this cop came to the scene knowing he was dealing with a Black person, and in this case he knew a Black woman was living in this home.

So the cop never said drop the gun. He just shouts, "Show me your hands", then shoots in 2 seconds. Bull shyt!. It's unlikely he even saw a gun. Plus he wasn't responding to a bugler alarm system going off, so it was likely anybody seen inside this home were occupants. Somebody in the house may have burnt something on the stove, or she could have got home late and smelled a dead mouse, etc..., and she was only trying to get fresh air going through the house. These are common sense things to assume when you get these kind of calls, unless you're looking for blood. Like someone mentioned earlier, he didn't even say he was the cops. He needs to go to prison.

Other than the cops being more careful, there's another reason these things don't happen to White people in their homes too often. When I first moved to my subdivision, it was mostly White, and there was this elderly White woman living next door. Other than the few times with me, I can count on hand how many times I actually seen her chatting with her neighbors. When she passed away, I learned her other next door neighbor, and a lot of other White neighbors who lived further down the street, as well as further up the street, had her phone number. I think I'm the only one in the subdivision who don't have anybodys' phone number, even though it turned 50% or more Black and Hispanic since then.

My point is, one of the neighbors of this Black woman should have been able to call her to see if she was home. That's one benefit of having a burglar alarm monitoring system, although they've been known to get you shot by police too. Today, every other person in the these subdivisions, especially these newer ones, are borderline a$$holes, especially these married couples with children...and they can be of any race. But back to this cop. Again, he wasn't answering a burglar alarm from any alarm monitoring company, and there was no sign of forced entry from what I've read. Maybe he needs to get charged with murder and man slaughter. I mean she had the lights on, and I'm sure it wasn't so the cops can have a clear shot at her.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    Tim2520 and Sankofa Alwayz dapped this.
  8. theflyest

theflyest Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $456795.00

Yep

He fukked up badly here with his assumption that something was wrong. In fact, I'm surprised it was a black man. I figured it was some nosy white neighbor before I saw the clip.

I know his intent was to help, and it shouldn't be his fault, but we all know by now that officers are scared to death of black people. As a black person, especially at his age, he should know better. Calling the police on another black person can result in a fatal incident like this.

That nygga should be slapped for being so stupid. You can't even be surprised at some shyt like this.

I know it's bad that I'm placing the blame on him, but it's like nygga what do you expect here? Cops? 2am? Black Neighbors?

9. theflyest

theflyest Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $456795.00

This is not reality though, which is why he's being blamed, and rightfully so. His bytch ass should of known better. Fukk that nygga man. She can do what she wants to in her house. Could have been throwing some shyt away at night time.

Nygga talking about the door was opened. He sounded like some scary ass white man.

10. KingBenji

KingBenji #YOUMADBREH?

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $327939.00

:snoop:

Updated at 4:50 p.m. with the victim’s name and more reaction to the shooting.

A Fort Worth police officer shot and killed a woman inside a home early Saturday after a neighbor reported the front door was open, police said.

Atatiana Jefferson, 28, died about 2:30 a.m. in a home in the 1200 block of East Allen Avenue, according to the Tarrant County medical examiner’s office. Police originally said Jefferson lived at the home, but the medical examiner said she lived in Dallas.

Neighbor James Smith told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that he was sorry he’d ever called police.

“I’m shaken. I’m mad. I’m upset. And I feel it’s partly my fault,” he told the newspaper. “If I had never dialed the police department, she’d still be alive.”

At the 1:34 mark in the video, the officer in the yard spins toward one of the home’s windows and yells, “Put your hands up! Show me your hands!” before shooting into the window, all in less than 3 seconds.

In a statement issued Saturday afternoon, Fort Worth police said the officer perceived a threat and fired. Officers found a firearm when they entered the bedroom, but it’s unclear whether Jefferson was holding the weapon when she was shot.

Officers began emergency medical treatment, but Jefferson died at the scene, the medical examiner’s office said.

Fort Worth Pastor Michael Bell of the Greater St. Stephen First Church on Saturday criticized police for their characterization of the shooting in their statement, WFAA (ABC 8) reporter Cleo Greene tweeted.

“She had lights on all over,” Bell said. “We’re tired of police lying.”

Bell said there was no threat in the situation, unless police consider black people a threat.

“It doesn’t say she pointed a weapon; they found one once he went in,” Bell said, according to a video posted by Greene. “The Fort Worth Police Department murdered this woman.”

Authorities identify Dallas woman killed in home by Fort Worth officer

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  11. Dallas' 4 Eva

Dallas' 4 Eva All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Oh lord not this shyt again, we just got done with the Guyger case to backdoor with this shyt. :snoop:

12. KingBenji

KingBenji #YOUMADBREH?

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $327939.00

[​IMG]

the victim

GZR, BlackBrainChild, Tim2520 and 17 others dapped this.
  13. KingBenji

KingBenji #YOUMADBREH?

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $327939.00

shyt crazy

14. Sccit

Sccit LA'S MOST BLUNTED WOAT

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    LOS818ANGELES
    Coli Cash:
    $344000.00

PUSY ASS FAGOT HIDING HIS FEAR BEHIND A GUN AND A BADGE

LIKE MOST MUFUCCAZ WHO DECIDE TO BECOME PIGS

15. dblive

dblive Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Ohio
    Coli Cash:
    $350000.00

The command to show hands and the shots came within 1-2 seconds of each other. How can a person react adversely to a command in that time frame? Totally unnecessary. RIH to that young lady