Black woman gets domestically abused by cac for three years...proceeds to attack BM (NSFW)

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This clearly shows how much power a man has of not giving a woman a relationship.

A woman would rather get her ass beat day in and day out than to be single.

Obviously she’s a c00n no matter what, but she most likely hates herself for being pumped and dumped so much from black men that she sought out that motherfukker to erase her black lineage with her children.

As you can see from her tweets, she isn’t the brightest and I know dude settled for that chick when black men knew better not to.

I dont disagree with any of this. She hates herself for fukking without commitment, and she hates the black men who she fukked without commitment

I think he’s saying if they have kids that don’t look remotely black the kids will be better off.

I do think that as well sometimes; they don’t want kids to look anything like them at all.

I met a woman like this before who described her dream child who looked nothing like her lmfao!!

I cannot relate to this at all. I'm not saying you're wrong, i'm sure there are plenty of black woman who think this way.

But as a black man, i've never looked at another race of man, or even a mixed man and thought "I wish I looked like that"

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And black men don't give discounts to White Women? Look at all the gotdamn Pawg threads up on this site.

No argument there. But when a breh gets in trouble with his pawg, that's on him. That's not the fault of every black woman he messed with before.

Remember those "kent" type memes? It would be like that lol

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I dont disagree with any of this. She hates herself for fukking without commitment, and she hates the black men who she fukked without commitment

I cannot relate to this at all. I'm not saying you're wrong, i'm sure there are plenty of black woman who think this way.

But as a black man, i've never looked at another race of man, or even a mixed man and thought "I wish I looked like that"
Exactly, as black men we don’t do that, you see black women do that.

And before anyone says I’m bullshytting, yes I have heard this in real life by a bitter bw.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The honorable brother @Gold outchea with the.
giphy.gif