Black Woman gets hated on for how she loves her child.

Daps
If only these hating ass nikkas on thecoli had this type of awareness and emotional intelligence. Just goes to show "certs" are trivial compared to knowledge of self.

literally just responded to an alleged certed up poster who advocates scamming food deals yet will argue that poverty doesn't effect the criminal element when he's on a high horse. money don't buy class, common sense, logic, none of that shyt!

Daps
I ain't gonna lie I be looking at wht couples that adopt blk kind of funny, so in the same vein. I probably would have been thinking the same with so many young brothers and sisters in the system why not adopt blk.

But I ain't gone hate especially if I'm not going out here adopting.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
If only these hating ass nikkas on thecoli had this type of awareness and emotional intelligence. Just goes to show "certs" are trivial compared to knowledge of self.

Also follow your intuition,know when to hate and know when to be indifferent and righteously unnaffected. It truly is an artform few have mastered:respect:.

People cannot master it because they don't know the first steps.

You can't teach someone calculus if they haven't learned algebra. Same thing here. Without guidance/teaching people will remain lost.

They are anchored down by misinformation.