"Black women are the most violent women in America."- 21stCenturyColiMascot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He got those talking points from Dr. T Hasan Johnson and that wasn't even the point that Dr. Johnson was trying to make. He just put the info through a weird Black woman hating, incel fulter.
Pretty much. The only difference between that poster and the Shea Bitters on LSA is that he backs his hate with data while they back up their hate with feelings and DuckTales anecdotes.

Still Benefited

We Global Status
Supporter
Daps
Just a stripped down variant of things that are said daily on here.

Disrespecting Black women is elemental to all Coli discourse.

Now your preaching:respect:

It sounds like that poster simply hasnt come accross the #TheChildOfMan hashtag yet. Or doesnt fully understand it. Easily counters just about every statement or question he had.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Sadly, they are pushed to do men things that appear to be "masculine" cause many of our men are feminine as fukk.

Let's be honest.

juelz-talking.gif

They hate accountability, it’s almost laughable.

BenchPressPapi

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
At this point - BM who think like this should just keep us out of their mouths.

I'm a BW and are NONE of those things -- and I'm not special.

To those BW that he may be describing. Live your life Sis - and continue to enjoy your summer!

Theres a 99% chance that the women in that video will raise bums that terrorize their own community.

Drinky Crow

All Star
Daps
Now your preaching:respect:

It sounds like that poster simply hasnt come accross the #TheChildOfMan hashtag yet. Or doesnt fully understand it. Easily counters just about every statement or question he had.
You got a DL cult leader who spread HPV in front of his malnourished b*stard children, yeen moving shyt in this world

Still Benefited

We Global Status
Supporter
Daps
You got a DL cult leader who spread HPV in front of his malnourished b*stard children, yeen moving shyt in this world

Im not foolish enough to think im moving anyone but myself and my family. This way when the rest of you who remain are assimilated in this country. The African American will live on through those of us who left. Dont worry,we will tell the tragic story of FBA's, now known as Octaroonians. Your memory will live on.

Roger king

All Star
Daps
I dont condone such comments and strongly condemn it, the community and forum is better without such individuals. I have had no problem with folks dating outside their race only issues is dont disrespect blackmen/women.
Also this is where thecoli differs from lipstickalley , there are numerous threads openly shytting on black men with LA users co-signing vile stuff and there it doesn't get taken down, for all thecoli faults we nip that nonsense in the bud real quick as it should be.
Folks just cant keep the c00ning down, sigh..

Drinky Crow

All Star
Daps
Theres a 99% chance that the women in that video will raise bums that terrorize their own community.
Anyone else notice this chick's eyes are too far apart? We got inbreds rapping and making more retards now :francis:

Im not foolish enough to think im moving anyone but myself and my family. This way when the rest of you who remain are assimilated in this country. The African American will live on through those of us who left. Dont worry,we will tell the tragic story of FBA's, now known as Octaroonians. Your memory will live on.
This time, give me a realistic scenario that doesn't involve rape fantasies and that has something worth worrying about

If my kid marries a cac, I've failed, but at the end of the day, as long as they're an adult, let em cook

Status
Not open for further replies.