Status
Not open for further replies.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Could some of these folks have genuine concerns or are they all bucks?

I do agree that if you not with a non black man or non black woman then you shouldn’t be speaking on black men/black women
Sadly, what’s crazy as hell, is outside of the poster mentioned in the op, some of them aren’t even bucks—they still date bw. They hate bw but continue dating them. It’s weird as hell. I think some of their concerns are actually valid and are problems that are really happening with bw. But they can’t get out of their bitterness and hurt to be rational. For example, they may start a thread and say BW are the most evil women out there. And then the evidence? Bw protesting Roe vs Wade being overturned…

Now bw aren’t the only ones protesting it, but somehow, someway we’re the most evil lol. Or they will say we are the most disloyal group of women to exist… we’re all wenches. Then you look at data and stats, you go out in reality, and it’s just not true. There’s just this level of extremism and blame that usually doesn’t line up with reality. And yes the examples I just used are from a specific poster in this thread.

Yet this poster won’t date out. I’ve actually encouraged him-he wont. So not a buck, but not making sense either.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yet this poster won’t date out. I’ve actually encouraged him-he wont. So not a buck, but not making sense either
It actually makes sense. I'm sure his relationship with his mother is less than stellar. You can love something but still feel the wounds it gave you. People do it all the time. The issue isn't one of hate but of people angry at people they love but they feel don't love them. I talked to my gf about this. I appreciate you wanting to have a measured convo but this thread won't turn into that by a long shot.

There are black women who are angry at black men cause of what their pops did but still want to be with a black man. It comes down to pain and hurt and all the stuff the world is made of. And it's heartbreaking really.

Status
Not open for further replies.