Blacks are so forgiving...Stand with SAE member...Now with Video

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Him apoligizing and trying to save his public image has got me scared. Why the hell would a 20 something year old need a public image for?

I bet this racist fukk is gonna run for congress or some shyt one day :beli:

I said the same thing. They are priming him for future public office, watch this space. you can sense it. Him standing around a bunch of fake Black politicians is the experience he needed.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
http://gawker.com/ou-saes-racist-chant-originated-at-frats-national-lead-1694102731

The plot thickens. :ohhh: I knew there was more to this bullshyt.

Someone taught ol'boy that chant.

CBS News reports that, at a press conference Friday, OU President David Boren said the chant was "widely known" at the conference and "informally shared amongst members on the leadership cruise."

Frat members who attended the conference later taught the chant to students pledging the fraternity, according to Boren.
Who didn't know that?

I said from Day 1 that that chant sounded as if it came out before the advent of the cotton gin or steam engine.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
7wkM3sp.jpg

:mindblown: What kind of c00nery is this???!!!!!!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
CNN

A man who attended the Charlottesville Unite the Right rallies is now fighting to keep his city council seat after his past was revealed​

Ashley Killough and Ed Lavandera, CNN
Tue, April 2, 2024 at 8:27 AM EDT·8 min read

When a public official in a small Oklahoma city faced a censure vote that condemned his recent ties to White nationalism, he was saved – at least temporarily – by a Black man.

Several residents in Enid blasted city council commissioner Judd Blevins at a public meeting last fall for participating in the 2017 “Unite the Right” rallies in Charlottesville, Virginia, that saw one counter protester killed and dozens injured. They also highlighted offensive comments he was accused of making online under a pseudonym.
Others defended Blevins, saying he had a right to free speech and rejected the censure effort as a political ploy fueled by Enid’s small progressive enclave.
But Derwin Norwood, the only Black commissioner on the city council, made an impassioned plea at the end of the meeting, scolding the community for fighting rather than forgiving. Norwood, who sits next to Blevins at the council meetings, then asked him to stand up, told him he loved him and gave him a hug.
Half the room erupted into cheers and applause. The other half sat in silence – or clapped politely.

“I realized that in forgiving him, I freed myself from becoming what he was or still may be,” Norwood told CNN in an interview last week. “I had to free myself.”

Moments later, the city council agreed to postpone the censure vote, a devastating blow to a local group of activists who’d been sounding the alarm about Blevins’ past.
But the group, the Enid Social Justice Committee, moved forward with its plan to collect enough signatures for a recall petition, eventually forcing a special election that is being held on Tuesday.
Voters will decide whether to keep Blevins – who has denied being a White nationalist, but has also made confusing statements about his past – in his seat or elect a different conservative in a race that’s thrown the city into a deep ideological divide over questions of forgiveness, accountability and US history.
Enid City Council Commissioner Derwin Norwood said he forgives Blevins. - Ashley Killough/CNN

Enid City Council Commissioner Derwin Norwood said he forgives Blevins. - Ashley Killough/CNN

Blevins says he attended rally, denies White nationalism​

Enid, located in northern Oklahoma, has a population of about 50,000 and votes overwhelmingly for Republicans. The city is known for its towering grain elevators and is home to Vance Air Force Base.
More than a month before Blevins was elected in February 2023, the local newspaper highlighted a 2019 report by Right Wing Watch, a left-leaning organization that monitors far-right extremism. The report identified Blevins as the Oklahoma recruiter for Identity Evropa, a group that has since disbanded and was described as a White supremacist organization by the Anti-Defamation League.
The article largely went unnoticed, and while two local Democrats tried to confront Blevins about the issue at a candidate event shortly before the election, Blevins still won the race for Ward 1 by 36 votes. A total of 808 votes were cast.
When Blevins took office in May, the small Enid Social Justice Committee developed a more vocal campaign to bring attention to his recent history, holding protests and speaking up at city council meetings. Kristi Balden, chair of the group, said she was horrified when she learned of Blevins’ connections to White nationalist activity.