Blazers Fire GM/President Neil Olshey

calh45

Cal
Daps
Not necessarily.
guarantees they stop doing the bare minimum in the offseason and acting like their roster issues aren't real at least
Olshey was living on the loyalty of the Blazers fanbase, but like @Thavoiceofthevoiceless said they only got two assets to trade and Dame is the only one that could bring back a haul that could allow them to actually build for the future UNLESS they flip CJ for Ben which I'd bet the Sixers would take in a heartbeat right now.

The roster has to change though. It can't be the same team ran back over and over again.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:blessed::blessed:

It's about damn time. Damn bum giving out terrible contracts and drafting bust. And you didn't draft Dame like people think.

Trade CJ for Ben Simmons to break this shyt up.

You knew the writing was on the wall for him in the offseason when he insisted that the team could still contend in its current form and needed no major changes.

Got beat by a team missing it's top three guards when guard play supposed to be our strongest position. CJ stepping out of bounds and shyt. Got out played by a dude who started the year in the g-league and a 30-year-old rookie.

I'd take either of them.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compound Interest & Exponential Growth
Olshey was living on the loyalty of the Blazers fanbase, but like @Thavoiceofthevoiceless said they only got two assets to trade and Dame is the only one that could bring back a haul that could allow them to actually build for the future UNLESS they flip CJ for Ben which I'd bet the Sixers would take in a heartbeat right now.

The roster has to change though. It can't be the same team ran back over and over again.
Breh the blazers fan base wanted Neil gone after the wack ass trades this summer.

There’s not one place that didn’t want Neil gone

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Full Grown Human
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
That doesn't make them a better team and only treading water as they've been doing for years.
i moreso see this as a benefit for Brooklyn but very true. If theyre looking for new leadership on court and a overhaul I dont see why not.

CJ can be a leader on another perenial playoff team that needs an extra push (charlotte? washington?)
and Dame is the strongest asset for them to get another superstar

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compound Interest & Exponential Growth
This basically guarantees Dame gets traded, right? Whomever the new GM is will be able to hit the reset button in a real way instead of the treading water situation that's happening there now.
No why does everyone keep saying Dame. They’re going shop CJ, Nurk and Cov.

Simons will take CJ’s place.

Hypris

All Star
Daps
Please get Sarver next

scared.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississippi/Tennessee
No why does everyone keep saying Dame. They’re going shop CJ, Nurk and Cov.

Simons will take CJ’s place.

Nurkic is too injury prone and on an expiring and Cov has regressed badly since his time in Minny where he was performing like a DPOY for a bit. The Simons pick is really what set them back as they needed him to become good during their championship window to use CJ as an asset or use Simons himself as a means to help bring in a 3rd superstar.

The fact that they ended up bringing in Powell showed that they just didn't have time to wait on him anymore. Those assets just aren't getting you anything of noteworthy that can fill a winning team around Dame and keep him happy.