BLM leaders just copped a 6 million dollar house

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are liberal outlets avoiding it or are conservative outlets engaged in a smear campaign?

Both things can be true.

If Conservative outlets are engaged in a smear campaign with false info then Liberal outlets should be pushing back with facts.

Wheres the push back on any of the long running allegations from BLM member organizations and their own financial statements that BLM founders are sucking up all the money and misappropriating it?

Silence is not a defense. And lying through omission is still lying.

It looks exactly the same as Trump supporters plugging their ears about Banon running off with the wall money, or ignoring Trumps sex abuse trial, or all the other shyt they ignore because it isn’t factually convenient.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
if BLM is back in the news, I expect them to start bringing up Shaun King to deflect. It happens every time the BLM people get scrutinized. :mjlol:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Who else is covering the story?
I think it’s a problem that liberal and progressive outlets are avoiding it.

And I don’t disagree with your point.

It’s highly problematic that the truth is filtered through red/blue silos. Especially when we are talking about something as factual as tax returns and financial disclosures. They are what they are.
And this is the biggest problem in Amerikkka

People would rather look at who the information is coming from than whether the information is true or not, which is how we got into so much trouble during the pandemic.:ehh:

I used to be the same way until I saw how liberal outlets would run smears against Bernie & other leftists to protect Clinton :yeshrug: