Blockades and gunfights as Chapo Guzman's son is captured in Culiacan

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
If you hashtag search #Culiacan on Twitter you'll see a lot more videos. This is awful man. Innocent people caught up in this.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This may be the heaviest shootout like this in Culiacan, and maybe because it's Chapo's kid, but there have been incidents like this for a decade in across Mexico, that were major news in Mexico, but rarely crossed over, the way this one has.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Who are the bad guys? The ones speaking Spanish? :troll:

the guy laying on the ground shooting that big ass gun is the good guy right?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
couldn't pay me to go to central america

my friends there lead happy and successful lives but yeah not even remotely interested

wow in watching the videos this reminds me of the clips from like 10 years ago when caravans of cartels would engage openly with the federal police/military

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Los Chapitos made history, but this is international news now, like when Chapo escaped, or was meeting with Sean Penn and Castillo. The US is going to double down, and they came really close yesterday, there are so many moving parts to those ops.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Los Chapitos made history, but this is international news now, like when Chapo escaped, or was meeting with Sean Penn and Castillo. The US is going to double down, and they came really close yesterday, there are so many moving parts to those ops.

Have you read this yet?

The hunt for Asia's El Chapo

thought you would enjoy

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Have you read this yet?

The hunt for Asia's El Chapo

thought you would enjoy

I did, I had never heard of him, but I do think the reports of his dozens of muy thai bodygaurds and all that is exaggerated, but that is to be expected. Reports use to say Chapo had 300 bodyguards at all times, and rode in 50 truck convoyd, when the truth was nowhere near that. The NY Times had a great fentanyl story the other day, check this out, for Asian organized crime

The China Connection: How One D.E.A. Agent Cracked a Global Fentanyl Ring