Bloomberg surrogate was PR guru for Brazil’s extreme-right leader Bolsonaro

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Bloomberg-adviser-Arick-Wierson-Bolsonaro-Brazil.jpg

Former Michael Bloomberg chief media advisor Arick Wierson did PR to elect far-right Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro

Former Michael Bloomberg aide Arick Wierson, who is pushing the billionaire’s 2020 presidential campaign and attacking Bernie Sanders, helped elect far-right demagogue Jair Bolsonaro in Brazil.
By Ben Norton

A Michael Bloomberg surrogate pumping up the billionaire’s 2020 campaign for president also helped to elect Brazil’s extreme-right leader, Jair Bolsonaro, an open supporter of military dictatorship who frequently threatens violence against his political opponents.

Arick Wierson is a public relations strategist who served as a political aide and the top communications adviser to Bloomberg when the Republican media mogul was mayor of New York City.

Wierson worked with Bloomberg for nearly nine years, he noted, “first as an aide in his 2001 political campaign, and later as his chief media advisor at City Hall.” Wierson is so close with the billionaire he sarcastically refers to himself in his Twitter profile as a “Former Media Hack for Mayor Bloomberg.”

Michael-Bloomberg-Arick-Wierson-adviser.jpg

Adviser Arick Wierson (right) with Mayor Michael Bloomberg in 2006
In 2018, Wierson joined Bolsonaro’s presidential campaign, devoting himself to softening the image of the Brazilian demagogue who pledged to imprison or exile leftist rivals and said in a newspaper interview that a congresswoman was not “worth raping; she is very ugly.”

Since coming to power with the help of Bloomberg’s former chief media adviser, Bolsonaro has waged a full frontal assault on Brazil’s political system. He has signaled his real agenda by openly praising Chile’s murderous dictator Augusto Pinochet and taunting the United Nations human rights chief over her father’s torture at the hands of his military junta.

A critic on Twitter asked Wierson, “how hard is it for you to sleep at night knowing you took money to make a fascist like Bolsonaro more ‘likeable’ on a scale of ‘every night i stare into a terrifying void of my own making unable to rest’ to ‘i have no soul and sleep like a baby?'”

The Bloomberg surrogate replied succinctly, “I sleep just fine. thanks for asking.”
Full article in the link
Link:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
After Warren hit him with that shyt that makes your soul burn soul last night, he might as well drop out the race.