Albums Boldy James & Nicholas Craven - Fair Exchange, No Robbery (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
There’s a question I thought of a little while ago that maybe you can answer bro. Is boldys official “bigger” albums on griselda going to be more alc albums or is he also going to have a album with all the gxfr producers including alc. I’m good with it either way I was just wondering cuz I thought boldy would’ve dropped a “official album like that” this year with all the different producers and features from all the members for example like a tt3/tt4, ktr, fktag, hwh8 etc. Even if the alc albums are the only official ones I’m good with that cuz alc and boldy nvr miss. :whew:
Good question. Man I honestly have no idea if there's even an official Griselda debut album in the works (like how Rome just dropped Kiss The Ring). There definitely could be. He's working so much on the full collaboration tip with all these different producers for entire projects. But I'd be down for a curated album with different producers.

It seems like WSG is real big into using The Heartbreakers production for these joints (Conductor, Camo Monk, and Denny LaFlare.) I just saw The Liz 2 production credits and it's almost all Monk and Denny. Kiss The Ring was mostly Conductor. I'd be down to hear Boldy rap over those beats.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Good question. Man I honestly have no idea if there's even an official Griselda debut album in the works (like how Rome just dropped Kiss The Ring). There definitely could be. He's working so much on the full collaboration tip with all these different producers for entire projects. But I'd be down for a curated album with different producers.

It seems like WSG is real big into using The Heartbreakers production for these joints (Conductor, Camo Monk, and Denny LaFlare.) I just saw The Liz 2 production credits and it's almost all Monk and Denny. Kiss The Ring was mostly Conductor. I'd be down to hear Boldy rap over those beats.
I hope there is & there should be but even if it’s just alc full length albums I’m good with it. I’ll take those alc albums as official albums cuz that’s what they are. Potc is my favorite one

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I hope there is & there should be but even if it’s just alc full length albums I’m good with it. I’ll take those alc albums as official albums cuz that’s what they are. Potc is my favorite one
Yeah man it gets tricky with what gets considered and album and what doesn't these days. Alc has definitely marketed everything he's done with Boldy as an album. Boldy doesn't post much on his social media, and even sometimes doesn't post about his own projects.

I went through their catalogue today. POTIC is definitely the tightest and most focused body of work they've done, but listening to Bo Jackson and Super Tecmo I really stand on the bars being leveled up on those albums. I just think Boldy is even more clever and wittier with the word play and the punchlines. For that reason I still gotta ride with the 2 Bo projects as my favorites. And the production is more varied. It makes for a less cohesive sound, but I just love how it's all over the place. They have more of that off the wall MadGibbs energy to me.

But if someone came and asked for just one BoldChemist album and no others, I'd probably still say POTIC.