Bomani Jones talks Deion controversy on CNN UPDATE: fukk Deion World Tour continues on ESPN

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
And he said God led him to the 49ers and God led him to the cowboys. Deion been saying God lead him to teams for the past 30 years. People are acting like Deion ain't been saying this stuff for decades...just like the late Reggie White.

Shoot Deion probably drive up to McDonalds and says god led me to order the big mac and fries combo with a large coke.

You got to be slow to have seen Deion on TV the last 30 plus years and note realize he says the same stuff when it comes to god and new position / job.
God also got him a discount when he got his ‘61 Lincoln engine rebuilt

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Bomani Jones went to an HBCU and I directly quoted him which should pass this bizarre litmus test.
It’s not a bizarre test :russ: Bomani Jones is a media figure who will say anything that will help him keep his job and get paid more money , the reason why I asked if you went to a hbcu…because if you went you would understand that Prime could have stayed at jsu for ten years and the same problems with money would have plagued the swac , he wasn’t and couldn’t save shyt:sas2: