BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Rip

He was very dope.

RL was a YT classic
Don't know if it's true but there was a video of someone that's from NYC saying that and someone within the comments recall how Boom would be walking mumbling to himself looking like a zombie. This is around the time the video surface where he had the patchy beard and looked like he lost weight.

I think it was Jerry who showed boom p one time at a store and he looked off.

Can't smoke with everybody shyt is crazy

Rip to Boom P

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is fukked up, dude was brilliant. His legacy is basically left with fans online, so let's try to keep his name honorable. He should get his block renamed after him and all of that. No one developed characters better, Not saying it's the best show but each character on Respect Life had their own mindset. You end up remembering each character because you know someone who thinks, or moves like that. Out off all the people on the show, there were maybe less than 5 characters I didn't understand. Boom really studied people.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am just finding this out now. Damn. I fuccked with Resepct Life l fr fr. I saw the episode they tried to do without him and I heard the drug rumors but I don’t buy into rumors without proof.

What there was proof of was the respect his people had for him. They tried to keep the show going and you could tell it wasn’t on no thirsty shiit.

The fact that he could put a show together with all those characters showed that people respected the man and his vision.

R.I.P. to Boom P. A man of respect.