Boosie's Second Instagram Account to Cross Over 1M Followers Gets Deleted

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
nikka you stupid. They are controlling what people say. A boy who wants to be a woman at 11 years old is gross. Poor parenting. All because some fags upset you get banned? Meanwhile Kim K damn near naked and nothing happens. They sell prostitution on Instagram. Why was only fans ever allowed?

thank you. You think these politicians are just brining Mark Zekenberg to hiring cause they voted? Dude is taking down certain parties agendas down and now they taking down anyone who goes against femenist, lbgt and other stuff. Coli posters foolish

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Lil Boosie used to glorify how many people he knew doing life, dead, killing black men, wasting their lives and on. He has eight kids with six women. He doesn’t give a fukk about the kids, he cares about voicing his ignorant ass opinions for clout from likeminded
How is what he saying ignorant?..it's true just because you dabble in man feces doesn't mean kids should see it..do u behind closed doors and away from children

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
How is what he saying ignorant?..it's true just because you dabble in man feces doesn't mean kids should see it..do u behind closed doors and away from children
I don’t think anyone dabbling in anyone’s feces is on TV? :scust:
That would be highly disturbing regardless of sexual preference.

I’m not saying that every word coming out of his mouth is ignorant but most of it is. Main point is that he doesn’t give two fukks about the kids, maybe the rich ones in the rich suburbs. But not the ones with bigger problems than women kissing each other on tv, or anywhere at all.

Last edited:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shouldn't happen. He should be able to voice his opinion. Everyone knows D Wade son shyt is gross. All because these people with mental illness want to form a committee and use 20% of the alphabet doesn't mean they're right.

He is able to voice his opinion. Just not on Instagram as its a private company and they've executed their rights to delete his account. Which he agreed they can do when he agreed to their tos while making his account.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is able to voice his opinion. Just not on Instagram as its a private company and they've executed their rights to delete his account. Which he agreed they can do when he agreed to their tos while making his account.

nikka you're dumb as fukk saying this. They are controlling what people say to push their own narrative. Being LGBTQ is mental illness and should not be accepted. LGBTQ was formed only to focus on another group that wasn't enslaved. Black rights have taken a backburner to some fags..

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
because they don’t want to see that gay shyt and it’s being forced on a everything…that’s the issue. shyt won’t have nothing to do with a storyline but they have to toss some of that bs in there. If you can’t see it or don’t want to acknowledge it that’s on you. Not saying it’s right or wrong.

Boosie being banned is just excess bs just like FB bans everyone.

But my point is my sons not Gay so none of that shyt worries me or scares me. I don’t even think about or pay attention to that shyt. This is the war or battle these nikkas choose to fight. :yeshrug: Whatever

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But my point is my sons not Gay so none of that shyt worries me or scares me. I don’t even think about or pay attention to that shyt. This is the war or battle these nikkas choose to fight. :yeshrug: Whatever

I mean I got it. People will make their own decisions. Like you said some people draw lines in the sand on different things. Like I’m not so much concerned about the LGBT as I am concerned about how my culture over glorifies criminals. That bothers me. Like drug dealers, gang members, drugged out rappers, sassy queens etc.