Boston BLM Activist and Husband Indicted on Federal Fraud Charges

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Could you post the article link OP?

This is what happens when a simple phrase becomes co-opted by people looking for a quick buck :scust:

The average breh out here just tryna live (and not get shot by cops, like anyone else) is gonna look even more crazy by association :francis:

This is a bigger convo I can't even articulate correctly right now...
They’re trying to grab headlines, her organization is named Violence in Boston. She actually scammed BLM out of a donation, this is her only tie to them.

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
He did, but thats not the issue. The issue is that 2 years ago these same people you are marching with didn't have a problem with beating their a$$es and killing them when they rolled through their neighborhood..
Right. I remember reading about that. I don't blame the Latinos for beating down BLM when they came through their neighborhood. I wish black folks would do the same when these nikkas show up to their neighborhood too.

Daps
BLM was about police killing Black folks with impunity.

The people appear to be grifters, but their charity wasn’t about BLM. It was about inner city violence.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right. I remember reading about that. I don't blame the Latinos for beating down BLM when they came through their neighborhood. I wish black folks would do the same when these nikkas show up to their neighborhood too.

This was a different situation. BLM tried coming through a black neighborhood protesting and black people ran them out.

The situation im referring to is when the riots kicked off over George Floyd, and nikkas was running around looting the city. The latinos posted up in their community and threw bricks and killed a couple of black people just passing through going to their own homes.

With that in mind, me personally, I wouldn't protest with any mexican for anything off of that incident alone.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
From what I read, and correct me if I'm wrong, that boy had a gun.

so yall tell mfs to own guns but when they get killed for having one, you say "well he had a gun" ?

tell me how you aint a c00n ... what makes it worse is you dont even own a gun .

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Not everyone cheering this indictment is for a better Black movement or because crooks got caught, but because they feel it discredits the entire Black rights movement..

Be very weary of known coli cacs and c00ns coming in here clapping with glee about this..

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Her husband Clark Grant was killed in a motorcycle crash yesterday.