Boston Celtics Vs. New Orleans Pelicans game thread: ABC now

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'll ask again:

What the fukk does that have to do with your point about "bullying centers in crunch time", and using that play against Tristan muh'fukken Thompson as evidence?
14 of 15 vs another player you dikk suck, Jaren Jackson Jr :mjlol:.

Remember how historically great he was defensively when you was dikk sucking?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Can tell the refs gonna treat Zion like bron and let him run over nikkas and call the foul on them all game

Breh....
There has to be some give and take....

Those 2 are bigger and stronger than everyone....they play through contact and get fouled a lot....if you not gonna call all those fouls then yku also can't call every time someone bounces off them

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It does it make it better you fakkit cuz they were observations during live game action,saying he stinks when he cant get to the rim is a fair comment BUT

he did get to the rim in the 2nd half you mufukkn clown ass nikka.
No nikka, you said he sucks if he can't barrel his way to the basket.

Bro literally NEVER barrels his way anywhere unless he is finishing thru a defender.

Where the fukk do you nikkas get these observations from. Dawg literally gets to the basket with dribble and body moves everytime he touches the rock :yeshrug:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
No nikka, you said he sucks if he can't barrel his way to the basket.

Bro literally NEVER barrels his way anywhere unless he is finishing thru a defender.

Where the fukk do you nikkas get these observations from. Dawg literally gets to the basket with dribble and body moves everytime he touches the rock :yeshrug:

His game is all strength and overpowering nikkas right now...IM not even hating if you can do that and dominate and average 25 a game you should...but right now thats what he is...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
His game is all strength and overpowering nikkas right now...IM not even hating if you can do that and dominate and average 25 a game you should...but right now thats what he is...
That's a damn lie brodie :yeshrug:

nikka crosses over and uses hesitations to get past defenders, he also gets low as fukk with his handle which makes it hard to stay in front of him.

I got receipts my dawg

13 seconds - Jab step drive right, finish with right hand

26 seconds - Utep 2 Step crossover to the right hand, drive finish with the left

50 seconds - another left to right crossover to the basket to finish

57 sec - thru the legs hesi, get low, drive right to finish

1:15 - multiple dribbles, Fake spin left, drive right, finish again

:mjlol: why do you nikkas gotta lie so damn bad just to hate on a nikka. It's pitiful bro bro

His first 5 baskets were all created from dribble moves :ohhh:

Thru the rest of that game he was breaking nikkas down over and over and over again

STOP LYING TO TRY TO PUSH A FALSE ASS AGENDA CAUSE YOUR TEAM SUCKS :yeshrug:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That's a damn lie brodie :yeshrug:

nikka crosses over and uses hesitations to get past defenders, he also gets low as fukk with his handle which makes it hard to stay in front of him.

I got receipts my dawg

13 seconds - Jab step drive right, finish with right hand

26 seconds - Utep 2 Step crossover to the right hand, drive finish with the left

50 seconds - another left to right crossover to the basket to finish

57 sec - thru the legs hesi, get low, drive right to finish

1:15 - multiple dribbles, Fake spin left, drive right, finish again

:mjlol: why do you nikkas gotta lie so damn bad just to hate on a nikka. It's pitiful bro bro

His first 5 baskets were all created from dribble moves :ohhh:

Thru the rest of that game he was breaking nikkas down over and over and over again

STOP LYING TO TRY TO PUSH A FALSE ASS AGENDA CAUSE YOUR TEAM SUCKS :yeshrug:

Just make sure you pay up at seasons end...