Boston Radio Host to Cam: “Shut Up and Take The Next Snap”

Millan

Pro
Daps
The blatant racism in sports makes me believe I won’t even care about sports much as I grow older.
The pandemic has accelerated this sentiment for me. We’re all in modern Rome. We’re the spectators and they’re the gladiators without the bloodshed, but it’s still perverse.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
The next Patriot fans I meet who are fans of these two idiots will be the first.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Fools talking about some damn Stidham:mjlol: Cam is the best thing to happen to that area because of cheap viral attempts like this. It worked here in Charlotte and they’ll do it a lot up there too. It’s crazy how a man that is just trying to be himself and enjoy the game can get more hate than players that actually did crimes

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Pray for this man.

Gotta do his time in Boston of all places for a whole year.

UnimportantGreenBadger-size_restricted.gif

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That little clip is why I'm glad the Ravens instead of the Patriots drafted Lamar Jackson.

Only a black city like Baltimore would let him unapologetically be himself & completely embrace him despite the initial struggles.

Detroit, Houston, Atlanta, New Orleans, Philly all black cities that would let him do his thing as well