Boston vs Lakers game thread: TNT

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
yup, cuz I'm sure horry has some of the following achievements dwight has below :aicmon:

8 all star appearances
3 DPOY
7 all NBA

and led the NBA in rebounding and blocks multiple times right?

Right no way Dame or AD belong on that list over him. Westbrook doesn’t either to be honest.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Right no way Dame or AD belong on that list over him. Westbrook doesn’t either to be honest.
:mjlol: 75 players on that list and you just had to throw Russ in there to hate. Russ is a Top 10 All time PG. Y'all need to let go of your hate and accept that. His name is etched across the record books with the best of them.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: 75 players on that list and you just had to throw Russ in there to hate. Russ is a Top 10 All time PG. Y'all need to let go of your hate and accept that. His name is etched across the record books with the best of them.

Dwight is not too far off being a top ten Center and he’s actually carried a team to the finals

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
yup, cuz I'm sure horry has some of the following achievements dwight has below :aicmon:

8 all star appearances
3 DPOY
7 all NBA

and led the NBA in rebounding and blocks multiple times right?
I was referring to Rodman. Where the fukk is the Dwight talk coming from? :what:

Daps
AD had 17 and 16.

Sure as shyt didn't feel like it.
Not speaking to AD's performance, but this is the very reason why I wanna get rid of the box score.

The fact that you can watch a game, and can see impact, yet look at the box score stats and see that it doesn't measure up to what you saw, should tell you everything. And yet folks still are persistent on scaling the game through box score stats. Points =/= impact. Rebounds =/= impact.

:hubie:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Not speaking to AD's performance, but this is the very reason why I wanna get rid of the box score.

The fact that you can watch a game, and can see impact, yet look at the box score stats and see that it doesn't measure up to what you saw, should tell you everything. And yet folks still are persistent on scaling the game through box score stats. Points =/= impact. Rebounds =/= impact.

:hubie:
He was falling all over the place. Not getting back in defense. Getting dunked on by Williams. He just looked like he wasn't trying.