BOYCE WATKINS : Pro-black woman opens her dating field because of lack of options

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She’s a 6 that through filters and make up social media has convinced her she’s a 9 her delusion has left her confused that she can’t get a 9 black man .

Of course she’s blaming black men when in reality she probably got hundreds of dms of ONLY black men . That’s why she needs to announce to the world “ please white men im tired of these kneegrows and open to dating y’all”
Yeh dawg I went to her page and seen the pics without makeup. That’s probably why she ain’t getting hollad at. :francis:

Superstar
Daps
she gotta log offline. her tiktok is mostly depressing stuff u see on twitter/tumblr. people do experience things like colorism, but not to the point u make like 30 videos in a month on the topic. unless it's your career to talk about it, then i think u might be in an online cult at that point.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
A lot of black women and black men would find love if they expand their phyiscal body types that they are attracted to.

Black men are more open to dating to overweight black women than black women dating overweight men.

Brehs love thick women aka overweight women

She probably don't have as many offers because she's skinny

White boys love skinny dark skin chicks

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way colorism is framed as a black men issue is insane.

Shorty said “I’ll go where I’m wanted” :what:the cognitive dissonance between suggesting only a small percentage of black men like dark skin black women and suggesting the percentile of supposed non black men that do is higher is crazy. Do these people live in the same planet earth I inhabit?

Most black people have black partners for starters. What the fukk man

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
No prize ever had to tell u it was a prize

But if it’s a consolation prize a lot of ppl will not settle

And it goes both ways

But if u with someone successful (or on there way up) u have to grow together

It’s on u to mess it up

This will keep happening until you check yourself and work on yourself then you become the one that is being chased it might be by 10 ppl or 1 person but u only need the right 1

But if you just want attn or validation it will never fulfill u