BPC-157 Is the SSshyt

Menna

All Star
Daps
Took it once (1 vial for 3 -4 weeks) took it agains 2 vials for 7-8 weeks and took it again 2 vials for 7-8 weeks about to start it again 3 vials for 10-12 weeks.

All about 1 year apart.

Great tendon and legament (tissue) healing peptide that helps you lose weight. Also helps with stomach issues as that is what it was invented for.

BPC-157 is a pentadecapeptide. It has the amino acid sequence Gly-Glu-Pro-Pro-Pro-Gly-Lys-Pro-Ala-Asp-Asp-Ala-Gly-Leu-Val. This peptide is a sequence of 98 hydrogen, 62 carbon, 22 oxygen, and 16 nitrogen atoms.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
EyO4j5NWUAYBXmS

I know a little bit about that but still ^^^^

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Where did you cop yours from?

I did a trial runs with different suppliers in 2019 and 2020 that were kinda meh. My use case was nerve lesion healing (sciatica)

I felt it wasnt as effective because I didnt inject near injury site and tbh, I didnt know the exact location. There's lack of consensus on if it can be injected anywhere or close to injury site, so I'm conflicted.

However the runs I had with the stuff from Amazon were brazy. Muscle endurance shot up like crazy. Remember cranking out mad reps of pull-ups shortly after adminstration. Couldnt trust it tho, cuz the amount sold was way more than other sellers were offering and the dosage was higher as well, all of which led me to believe it was other some shyt in there.

That being said, I got the Amazon batch tested at a lab (mass spec), and the results showed presence of BPC but with some other stuff. Cant remember the details tbh.

Daps
It’s like magic. Healed a level 2 calf tear in about a week,and cleared up a serious case of tennis elbow in about 3 for me.