Brad Beal is eligible for $235 mil / 5 year contract. Do you give it to him?

give beal $235 mil?

• yes

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • no

Votes: 174 91.6%

• Total voters

lib123

All Star
Daps
I'd have offered $200M over 5 years as a sign of goodwill and that we take care of our own. I wouldn't have given the full supermax.

Now, if you give him the supermax, why the hell would you put a no trade clause? Just organizational incompetence.

The only good thing I can say is that the salary cap will be going up and his deal won't look as bad if he stays healthy and he continues to put up good solid numbers like he has this year.

I would've offered him the same amount per year, just 4 yrs $200M. And of course no trade clause. That's a very fair and tradable contract, especially if the cap spikes in 2025.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
He doesn't have a 251 mill effect on winning is my gripe. :manny: He doesn't affect the gamein areas outside shooting like a jimmy butler does. The other day I thought about all the good shooting guards and you can say their teams have proven to be good at some point. Harden in houston, Booker with Suns has had a good record, jaylen has gone to the finals. Klay has multiple rings, Derozen teams used to come first in the east often. JImmy teams over achieve, he's been to the finals as well. Frankly all the people he's rated around have had more team success.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
If you listen to the interview with Arenas, Brad admitted he had no options. No contending teams had cap space and the sign/trade opportunities weren't there.

The $250M was the only game in town.

Now the crazy part is that Ted Leonsis and Tommy Sheppard gave this guy a NO-TRADE CLAUSE!

If the Celtics don't win the title, Brad requests a trade to Boston. Tatum will push for a chance to play with his 'big bro'. The Celtics know the Wizards have no leverage and won't give up Brown. Brad Stevens will be like "Hey Tommy, I'll give you our 2024 1st rounder but we're only matching salaries for you"

Sheppard will have no choice but to accept.

FjPBIGSXwAM-oqR

More 1st and swaps

But yeah

Smart
Beal
Tatum
Brown
Williams

Is a championship team

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Who doesn't make the nba HOF nowadays. everyone that the cat drag in makes the Hall. Bradley beal will definitely make it

it has lost its prestige

You wanna bet?

Aye bro you still around? Still think Bradley Beal is on pace to make the hall of fame? :pachaha:

Basketball reference currently has Beal at an .02% chance of making the hall. Lol