BREAKING: Chip Kelly and Gators in serious discussions to become next HC

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Dan Mullen is a terrible hire. Recruits dislike it, program people dislike it, he burned every bridge but Stricklin gets his best buddy back. :mjlol:

Charlie Strong was right there, waiting for the call. Instead you hire a mediocre fools gold HC who beats up on a cupcake OOC schedule and Vandy and Kentucky to get to 7-5 every year. :mjgrin:

Meanwhile FSU gonna fukk around and hire Taggert and beat the stuffing outta the ACC.

I personally would rather have Mullen than Strong if being real. At least he DOES have a record of developing offenses as a HC and has overachieved at MSU. I wouldn't have mind us hiring Charlie or Taggert, but Mullen is fine. I don't have any doubt he'll be able to get us back to at least a top 15 program but I DO wonder if he can break the glass ceiling and return us back to elite status

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
I personally would rather have Mullen than Strong if being real. At least he DOES have a record of developing offenses as a HC and has overachieved at MSU. I wouldn't have mind us hiring Charlie or Taggert, but Mullen is fine. I don't have any doubt he'll be able to get us back to at least a top 15 program but I DO wonder if he can break the glass ceiling and return us back to elite status
Mullen is the dictionary definition of a treadmill coach to me.

Hope I'm wrong, CFB is better when the blue bloods is good and good lord am I tired of Bama winning all the time :wow:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Mullen is the dictionary definition of a treadmill coach to me.

Hope I'm wrong, CFB is better when the blue bloods is good and good lord am I tired of Bama winning all the time :wow:

He may be but if he can get some depth developed, our schedule is set up for him to have a chance to weasel his way into a 10 win season (i doubt it, but it's possible)

charleston southern (win)
kentucky (win)
colorado state (win)
@ tennessee (win)
@ mississippi state
LSU
Vanderbilt (win)
bye
Georgia
Missouri
South Carolina
Idaho (win)