BREAKING NEWS: Chris just got into ANOTHER altercation on stage at the concert! BREAKING: Chris Brown & his crew allegedly beat up Usher

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect how Usher handled it as well. I just think him going live to show his face wasnt messed up was shallow, it just adds more fuel to the fire. fukk'em(the blogs) and let the shyt fade into "rumor" if you want to go the "im not addressing it" route.
What do you expect him to do he was probably getting hit by so many people to see if he was alright. So by him showing his face showing he is ok gave people that he’s ok. They was leaking vids of him and Chris argument so the public was quick to jump to conclusions.Besides Chris or his people put hands on him and he could have easily pressed charges or got kicked him out the concert. You can’t tell a man how to handle a situation where violence was placed on him all in all Usher handled it the most classy way he could have in this scenario.

:salute:To the legend.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I respect how Usher handled it as well. I just think him going live to show his face wasnt messed up was shallow, it just adds more fuel to the fire. fukk'em(the blogs) and let the shyt fade into "rumor" if you want to go the "im not addressing it" route.
You’d be a terrible PR agent bruh.

He did it 100% right. Let his bruiseless face be seen while still NOT addressing it. Let it act as a completely normal video —-one that he honestly may have done anyway—-while also letting it be know he wasn’t busted up.

It would have only been a mistake if he a) did nothing and let the rumor of him getting lumped up live on forever, or b) if he he did that video in the TI fashion on some ‘See, ain’t nobody hit me!’

He did neither. Perfect execution. If it wasn’t for his son’s posts, most people would think this never even happened. :francis: