#BREAKING: President Trump is extending federal social distancing guidelines to April 30

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Gov't pull the plug on me I'm coming back for that ass like Altered Beasts

1717800_2.jpg

Gimmie all the Balco Labs Piffery

tenor.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm in Britain. The healthcare here is quite decent comparatively. I believe it's the same in most of Western Europe. It's a scam and a tragedy to be charged $35,000 for basic health care.
The US healthcare system is a mess and unacceptable, no one is debating otherwise...

Lets focus on the point of the post you quoted...

What good is having 30 million more Americans insured if you can't even treat the ones who are currently insured? How is that any less of a death sentence for those people than not being insured?

Hate to be the one to break it to you bruh, when the shyt hits the proverbial fan like this, it doesn't matter if you're insured or not...

Greed, race and money become the main factors in who gets treated and who doesn't...Ask the Spanish and the Italians...

mykey

Superstar
Daps
The US healthcare system is a mess and unacceptable, no one is debating otherwise...

Lets focus on the point of the post you quoted...

What good is having 30 million more Americans insured if you can't even treat the ones who are currently insured? How is that any less of a death sentence for those people than not being insured?

Hate to be the one to break it to you bruh, when the shyt hits the proverbial fan like this, it doesn't matter if you're insured or not...

Greed, race and money become the main factors in who gets treated and who doesn't...Ask the Spanish and the Italians...
Well, I suppose we will have to leave it at that then innit.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
If you quit now you will loose your unemployment benifit just to get 1200 which you would have gotten anyway if you qualified..:what:

Niccaz hustling backwards

I haven't been at the job 3 months yet, it's a bs job anyways. Strongly considering not showing up.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Who knew an organism that you cannot even see could destabilize the US for years to come better than any man or country.

We battle against forces unseen. As apex predators at the top of the food chain, it makes perfect sense what ultimately "preys" on us as humans is something invisible, intangible, innumerable and as virulent as a virus. Nature has checks and balances for everything, I think, especially after watching all of this unfold.

It can be a blessing in disguise though - a forced opportunity for us to reconnect with ourselves, our loved ones and all that truly matters in life. All of our distractions are being taken from us, so there are few blockades for us between ourselves and our goals, if we use the time wisely. It's a chance to literally reshape our lives.