BREAKING! Punchable face fxggot Congressman Matt Gaetz files motion to remove Speaker Kevin McCarthy EDIT His reign was short like leprechauns!

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Kevin McCarthy: “I’ll give you the truth why I'm not speaker. It's because one person, a member of Congress [Matt Gaetz] wanted me to stop an ethics complaint because he slept with a 17-year-old”
GK0m8nxXIAEBgRK.jpg

1/1
BREAKING: Former Speaker Kevin McCarthy torches MAGA Congressman Matt Gaetz over his underage sex scandal, says that he lost his Speakership because "one person wanted me to stop an ethics complaint because he slept with a 17-year-old."

But he wasn't done there...

Speaking at Georgetown University, McCarthy blamed his humiliating ouster from the Speakership on the Florida congressman and alleged predator.

His blunt statement that Gaetz worked to remove him to shut down an ethics probe into the accusations against him is a major escalation in the feud between the two men.

"Did he do it? I don’t know," said McCarthy.

These are the most explicit attacks that McCarthy has launched on Gaetz to date and they clearly indicate that he believes the allegations of underage sex trafficking.

"Kevin is a liar," Gaetz said to Politico in a statement. "Which, actually, is why he isn’t speaker. Just ask any of the 224 people who voted to remove him."

What do you think, did Gaetz do it?

Please retweet and if you think that Gaetz is guilty — and consider joining the growing exodus to Tribel, a new pro-democracy social network that is exploding in popularity because Twitter and Facebook are trying to stop its growth — which is only making Tribel grow even faster. Please follow us on Tribel to get all of our breaking news alerts sent straight to your phone or computer by clicking the following link: http://tribel.app.link/okwPIHYCIqb

Wepa Man

Ramblings of an Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps

1/1
Kevin McCarthy: “I’ll give you the truth why I'm not speaker. It's because one person, a member of Congress [Matt Gaetz] wanted me to stop an ethics complaint because he slept with a 17-year-old”
GK0m8nxXIAEBgRK.jpg

1/1
BREAKING: Former Speaker Kevin McCarthy torches MAGA Congressman Matt Gaetz over his underage sex scandal, says that he lost his Speakership because "one person wanted me to stop an ethics complaint because he slept with a 17-year-old."

But he wasn't done there...

Speaking at Georgetown University, McCarthy blamed his humiliating ouster from the Speakership on the Florida congressman and alleged predator.

His blunt statement that Gaetz worked to remove him to shut down an ethics probe into the accusations against him is a major escalation in the feud between the two men.

"Did he do it? I don’t know," said McCarthy.

These are the most explicit attacks that McCarthy has launched on Gaetz to date and they clearly indicate that he believes the allegations of underage sex trafficking.

"Kevin is a liar," Gaetz said to Politico in a statement. "Which, actually, is why he isn’t speaker. Just ask any of the 224 people who voted to remove him."

What do you think, did Gaetz do it?

Please retweet and if you think that Gaetz is guilty — and consider joining the growing exodus to Tribel, a new pro-democracy social network that is exploding in popularity because Twitter and Facebook are trying to stop its growth — which is only making Tribel grow even faster. Please follow us on Tribel to get all of our breaking news alerts sent straight to your phone or computer by clicking the following link: http://tribel.app.link/okwPIHYCIqb

So it begins :blessed: