-BREAKING- [The Verge] Microsoft will keep Call of Duty on PlayStation for ‘several more years’ beyond existing deal

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lowkey I wanna see it happen too just to see how competitive Sony gets.

If there's anything that I wanted to play that Xbox takes away from PS, I can just get it on PC.

yeah, i want to see what sony can do when they go all in on a few good multiplayer games with their level of polish

considering the fact that I dont even like CoD this is a win/win for me. Now i dont have to see 5 minutes of boring gameplay during sonys big showcases

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The sales numbers will be lower as a gamepass game and exclusive, but the playerbase will remain and continue to be a juggernaut

I disagree, i dont think any multiplayer game is going to be a juggernaut on just one console, especially with warzone still being multiplatform

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I remember when the Activision announcement was made and some of us said the end game would be Call of Duty as an Xbox exclusive. People acted like we were fukking stupid for saying so. When someone says they'll keep something around for several more years past their current agreement it means the ending is in sight as after those several more years are up they don't intend to keep it around anymore.

CoolinInTheCut

All Star
Daps
yeah, i want to see what sony can do when they go all in on a few good multiplayer games with their level of polish

considering the fact that I dont even like CoD this is a win/win for me. Now i dont have to see 5 minutes of boring gameplay during sonys big showcases

Sony is gonna clap back far worse than a couple multiplayer games lol. We saw how MTX in games like Fortnite and Warzone is a big percentage of their overall revenue for PS. The day MS announces COD is exclusive, Sony is gonna feel it in their share price.

Cerny might just pop out at the next showcase with Phil Spencer wife lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony is gonna clap back far worse than a couple multiplayer games lol. We saw how MTX in games like Fortnite and Warzone is a big percentage of their overall revenue for PS. The day MS announces COD is exclusive, Sony is gonna feel it in their share price.

Cerny might just pop out at the next showcase with Phil Spencer wife lol

mark-cerny-ps5.gif