The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I mean they over played their hand.. nothing law wise should come of this, a big firm got greedy and paid the price. This would be like me having only having $1000, and then making a $1000 bet on Bovada or a gambling site, then the bet loses and instead of saying well shyt maybe I should of put only $100 on it :francis: I cry and try to get lawyers involved saying Bovada should change its rules :heh:

Should I drop 2k in naked in the morning :lupe:

ive seen this question like 100 times in this thread, you guys need to stop asking what you should drop into anything. 1) this isnt even a financial forum 2) most people are new at this just like yourself 3) like anything with risk, you need to be comfortable in life if you lose what you gamble. Will your life be drastically effected if you lost that $2000? If not, then if you feel comfortable knowing that its a possibility you will lose that money then make that decision. If its some of your last money and you are hoping this will work then id have to recommend you dont spend your last dollars on something so volatile.

but this is has to stop being asked

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
If you haven’t already jumped in on these, you’re definitely jumping into deep waters and if you don’t know how to swim it’s not hard to see how that goes. I have lots of amc at 4. You gotta be plain stupid to be diving in tomorrow

Exactly especially with the feds watching now and literally 1 million new members on that subreddit...the game is over, for now. Anyone playing tomorrow is taking an L

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
on wallbeats reddit thread its words encouragement
on coli its "naah you loose" "too late" "you gonna burn yourself" blah blah

fred
nikkas don’t even drop game once they know of a stock is about to take of either. Talmbout they invested when GameStop was under $100.

While on WSB those cacs giving each other all types of privy info without any care. I’ve been on WSB for years so I see it.

I put brehs on to NAKED when it was $.50 cents a share this morning (check my post history) Mad nikkas hopped on it. But I wanted brehs to eat. Cacs help each other out why can’t we?

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
:picard: Is it even possible for it to get that high?

i don’t know i men’s game stop went from $2 to $300 don’t see why naked can’t do like half of that ...folks were talking about a cap and saying nakeds was pretty high ...i don’t know I’m just praying over here :francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
on wallbeats reddit thread its words encouragement
on coli its "naah you loose" "too late" "you gonna burn yourself" blah blah

fred
You do realize that the reddit folk have a vested interest in more people continuing to lay money down, right?

Like I already said much earlier today, I'm happy that the rich cocky fools who run those joints are taking a major L. But a lot of regular folk are gonna end up in the hole in the end too. The shorted positions ain't gonna be the only ones funding the profits for the guys who got in early....a lot of Coli folk and others who got in too late and out too late are gonna end up being the ones that fed their profits as well.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikkas don’t even drop game once they know of a stock is about to take of either. Talmbout they invested when GameStop was under $100.

While on WSB those cacs giving each other all types of privy info without any care. I’ve been on WSB for years so I see it.

I put brehs on to NAKED when it was $.50 cents a share this morning (check my post history) Mad nikkas hopped on it. But I wanted brehs to eat. Cacs help each other out why can’t we?

their was multiple threads on here about AMC, Blackberry and Gamestop before they took off

I wrote this on Monday

They were talking about blackberry stock at $4 last week, its at $18 right now :lupe:

and that Bitcoin thread is from like 6 years ago :heh: someone made a thread on AMC last week when it was $4 :manny: it just doesnt get as much buzz as the other shyt on here

maybe if the title of the thread was Tranny Buys GameStop Stock Biden Reacts and Trump Laughs or some shyt itd get more attention on here :manny:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
coworker just hit me legit shook on the text panicking :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: We spoke about it today on slack and I guess I got him too amped. I think he dropped 35k - 40k on gamespot :wow: Kept saying "I Dropped KD today"

Him - "GOLLY IDK WHAT TO DO? REDDIT IS DOWN!!? I GOT LOGGED OUT WHAT IS HAPPENING? IT KEEPS DROPPING" :damn::damn::damn:

Me - "Diamond hands breh, diamon hands" :mjlit::mjlit:

Him - "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???!!"

*Doesnt answer back*

Him - "You there??" :damn::damn::damn::damn:
smh and this nikka capping he dropped 350 :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: not 35k

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
their was multiple threads on here about AMC, Blackberry and Gamestop before they took off

I wrote this on Monday

and that Bitcoin thread is from like 6 years ago :heh: someone made a thread on AMC last week when it was $4 :manny: it just doesnt get as much buzz as the other shyt on here

maybe if the title of the thread was Tranny Buys GameStop Stock Biden dReacts and Trump Laughs or some shyt itd get more attention on here :manny:
You might be right. But let’s keep it a stack - lot of brehs aren’t sophisticated enough or hip to this info. My point is that I gave the info in a place that’s easily accessible. Stock threads were on fire this morning so I know mad people were looking.