Breh creates a dating app for the "high value" black folk

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
why is income the marker of high value? i'd ascribe high value to someone who is committed, trustworthy, responsible, family oriented, emotionally available and communicative...seems silly to just be chasing income figures and not paying attention to any of the attributes that make a good partner.
Because it literally determines you entire lifestyle, where you live, what you drive, access to resources. The more money you make the more opportunities you have to find committed, trustworthy, responsible, family oriented, emotionally available and communicative people.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Do they have a socially awkward, does ur personality make people wanna run or hide, filter?
Because rich men who have everything and still can’t get a healthy relationship b/c they are unbearable to be around. On the flip side, there’s dudes working at Verizon blowing rich guy’s chicks back out.

It’s all a toss up.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
so how do they verify who is high value?
make you register with your work email?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Do you think women (on average) can be happy as the breadwinner?

High value brehette isn’t based on money but o assume that’s what you meant
kinda depends on both the mentality of the woman and what earning level we're talking about. some chick making 80k as a nurse (a generally high income, especially for black folk) might still have that "he needs to make more" mentality whereas a chick pulling 300k in big law or 500k as a surgeon might be realistic and know that the pool of people making that much money is slim, so she's prepared to date someone who earns less (although less could still be 150-200k which is a great salary)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s sorta right, a billionaires perception of what is high value would differ from a millionaires whose would differ from a person making 6 figures and so on.

Now that’s just if you keep it to strictly income.

But what if women start adding social, resource and racial value to what is High Value. As they’re also important in society. Which type of men do we know have the highest value of that in our society in high numbers and by default :mjpls:

This is why I say brehs who preach this need to be careful because it leads to a rabbit hole where you start co-signing the rationale of wenches and Divestors.
this. even the whole men-built society shyt kevin was preaching was tethering on the edge of white supremacists talking points and brehs don't even realize it.

The high value man nonsense leads to The Red Pill/Manosphere/Men's Rights Movement :dead:which funnels right on down to the Alt Right :mjpls:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Because I'm tryna figure out what's what. And if we being honest a lot of folks claim high value when they really ain't. Is a wealthy dictator high value? Is Putin high value? The world is shytty because we looking at the wrong things.

I think we should all focus on just being good people.
Oh you broke :unimpressed:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
As a woman my concerns with using this new app are:

1. When you make an app revolving around a thing, that's usually the only thing people care about. So if you make a fetish app, people only want to meet up and talk about their fetish, same with interracial or farming, whatever. It becomes the thing you focus on instead of getting to really know each other. I can see people just talking about their value and measuring others' value with no depth and real effort to achieve intimacy. Just profiling and ego stroking

2. People confusing high value with worth and character because there's going to be a lot of well-to-do scumbaggery
3. I don't know who this guy is, but he's set up the scheme to assemble people making good money to get their credit card information :sas1: