Breh Dates Young Broads Because They're "More Impressionable"

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
If you have to rely on a woman’s naivety, impressionability and gullability for her to fall in line then you’re really not that guy :manny:

What’s wrong with that? Women are meant to be molded into what the man wants from her. That’s is why men are above them. Today society they think they are superior cause of goofy ass feminism

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know is, once you meet a woman who feels she can fill BOTH ROLES in a relationship.
You are in for one hell of a fight.

A fight, I no longer have the energy for.
IF you can be THE MAN and THE WOMAN :salute: Do you!!!

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He don’t n

Thank you. Women in their 30s look run down or fugazi. I cannot do it

Let me share this with you..

My point is that dude's justification is rooted in fear because I was him when I was his age.

I didn't necessarily go after younger women, but I had a similar mindset where I became selective with certain types women based on my insecurities and lack of dating experiences coupled with negative dating experiences.

So, rather than owning up to my responsibilities as a man and addressing my issues when I needed to do so, I used my limited interactions as a justification to dismiss certain types of women overall.

Also, I had similar mindset of dude in another thread who threw out a bait question towards the so called African chick who went off talking about slave food.

I was going through so much bs dealing with women playing games that I tried methods to limit wasting my time by asking certain questions while simultaneously complaining about women who did the same thing to me.

In essence, I was on the same bs I was complaining women doing to me, but to a much lesser degree. I was still wrong. I had a risk averse mindset and that hindered me from finding a suitable partner up till recently.

Smh..

I am not telling you nor anyone else who to deal with, but I can say that a fear based mentality isn't cool at all!

Just learn to know what you will or will not tolerate while maintaining a positive outlook on life and your romantic adventures and you will have much better results regardless of age, looks, social status, ideologies, upbringing, etc...

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I'll just stay this.

If you have dominion over your life, the wrong woman will disqualify herself quickly with you. Before God made woman, it was just him and man.

dominion​

noun

do·min·ion də-ˈmi-nyən

Synonyms of dominion
: DOMAIN
law : supreme authority : SOVEREIGNTY
having dominion over the natural world
dominions plural, Christianity : an order of angels see CELESTIAL HIERARCHY
often capitalized government : a self-governing nation of the Commonwealth of Nations other than the United Kingdom that acknowledges the British monarch as chief of state
law : absolute ownership