Twitter breh chilling as a woman screams beaten by her boyfriend

Benefited

Banned
Daps
What's the hostility for.

Talking like an animal isn't how you prove courage pal.

It's putting it all on the line for the right reasons.

Not everyone's built like that. Clearly, you are not.

You scared of dying calling someone a bytch because they'll risk their life to help someone.

Please get some rest. You sound Touched.

He called me a bytch ass nikka earlier too. Said I officially made his shyt list. Turns out the shyt list doesnt mean I have to worry about actually catching hands:whew:. Surely @Divinity wouldnt fight a man minding his business posting on the internet,when he allows men beating women in his pressence to go untouched,and not called a bytch ass nikka. Talk like a reckless big shot ready for action online, only to tuck your tail in crunch time brehs:mjlol:.This why most of you are little boys to me,yall just out to score points during garbage time.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He called me a bytch ass nikka earlier too. Said I officially made his shyt list. Turns out the shyt list doesnt mean I have to worry about actually catching hands:whew:. Surely @Divinity wouldnt fight a man minding his business posting on the internet,when he allows men beating women in his pressence to go untouched,and not called a bytch ass nikka. Talk like a reckless big shot ready for action online, only to tuck your tail in crunch time brehs:mjlol:.This why most of you are little boys to me,yall just out to score points during garbage time.
Fax only.

Helping people who are dying makes you a bytch

Being a coward who runs his mouth makes you brave.

Twilight Zone

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Wait so the dude who tried to save her got charged?

That's what I took from it

No, a nikka saw it happening and his wife told him to "not get involved" and so he let it go only to end up seeing the girl on TV missing and presumed dead, so now he's running to the cops crying because he regrets not doing anything.

The dude who got arrested is the one who probably killed her.