Breh says women should split the bill for a lavish vacation and outrage ensues

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They only talk that "traditional" and "old fashioned" bullshyt as one way traffic. They only want a man to be "old fashioned" because it's to their fukking benefit and "traditional" to them means a man paying their way through life and being a spineless jelyfish, while they hoard their own money and use it on bullshyt and contribute nothing but unfaithful, ran through p*ssy in the relationship. This is literally the most selfish, delusional, oblivious generation of women that has EVER existed. But when it comes time for them to be "old fashioned and cook, clean, or take care of the children and the home, it's "oh. Im an independent, modern woman" :stopitslime: Any man still taking these whores seriously in 2020 needs to be involuntarily committed....Romance is dead and buried and women are the guilty party. There ain't no love out here. The majority of these hoes view relationships as strictly transactional and look at men as a means to an end, not a partner to grow and build with and someone to cherish. Any of you simps don't believe me? Lose your source of income or have a setback. And watch how fast "your woman" falls out of "love" with you and starts looking for an upgrade. That ain't love.

It's all good because reality will hit them soon, all of them. If p*ssy the only thing I'm getting for breaking my back then I'm dropping the broad. At that point you nothing but a sidepiece so why am I living with you?:mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
for me its not about if she pays, its about her intentions TO pay. a man should take pride in how he treats his lady and if she expects him to pay for everything and doesn't offer,then she aint shyt imo :manny:

Don't help out with bills, don't cook, don't clean. Text book sidepiece:mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If there was a 2-hour podcast called "Birdtalk" that just had IG Thots saying stuff like in the OP, I'm pretty sure half of the Coli would subscribe.

Ya'll enjoy hearing hoe babble, you cannot convince me otherwise

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If there was a 2-hour podcast called "Birdtalk" that just had IG Thots saying stuff like in the OP, I'm pretty sure half of the Coli would subscribe.

Ya'll enjoy hearing hoe babble, you cannot convince me otherwise

:lolbron:

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if its got to be like that with these chicks .. fukk a baecation .. gimme a brehcation :mjgrin: