Brehettes reveal the truth about the lies they told men when they claimed they “fell asleep”

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triflin fukkin bytches:pacspit:

When i was dating this one chick, I went grocery shopping, gettin all the fiddles she liked. I cleaned my apartment, had my bedroom lights low but she never showed up. Kept calling and it went straight to voicemail. Talk about HURT.

She came clean and told me she was with her baby daddy. I hugged her tightly and told her to never do anything like that again. Then I made us the steak dinner I was supposed to make the night before.
This negra :russ:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
What she's describing in that vid is just femininity:russ::manny:

What we know and perceive as femininity is largely societal method acting. The wisest women know a great life opens up for you when you act dainty and demure:manny: that is the case everywhere, even for them spots trickin passport nikkas find love in

One of the easiest ways to know a bytch is shooting her shot are is how "innocent" and dumb she acts in your presence. She doesn't act that way with her friends or brothers

She basically in 55 seconds just summed up all that shyt Kevin Samuels be saying for 3 hours a night:russ:

The most powerful women in the world talk soft and act stupid as shyt:mjlol: that's why feminism was such a finesse

Damn. Truth.

It's funny how when some women open up, they end up proving redpill shyt right without realizing it.

And again, I'm not some misogynist redpill/mgtow clown either. But I hate how we can't just admit how a lot of women can be. I admit that there's plenty of bad behaviors men take part in. That's why i respect some of the female posters on thecoli, they keep it real and don't bs about women.

But yeah, femininity is manipulation. As long as women are smaller and weaker than men, they'll always play up their vulnerability and meekness, so that it can trigger men's protective instinct. It's the same tactic manipulative children use. This is also why it's easier for women to flirt, have sex appeal, and get away with lies.

It's harder for men, because playing up our strength makes us look abusive and violent.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
If that's really yo girl, nothing wrong with an unexpected pull up. If it's ever an issue when you do, then that's not yo chick exclusively. I make sure to let my bytch know that i will pull up without warning if i feel like sumn off and i have before for non-cheating related reasons so it can definitely be expected.

Gotta put the fear of god in these hoes nonchalantly. If yo girl don't respect you or your wishes then you never had her. Either cut your losses or participate in the getback

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Just like when someone shoots up their former employer; I don't agree, but I understand. When a dude goes off and kills his girl/wife; I need to know the whole story. When it comes to engaging in this sort of fukkery I feel all manner of reprisal should be on the table.