Brehs (and crehs) with children: under what condition would you take your baby mama back?

Daps
Cause I'm seeing the sentiment about not getting serious with single mothers growing more and more every day. Dudes will happily smash but they don't want a long term relationship with single moms. (Obviously it's some men that don't care, I didn't say everybody feels this way)

This means that them women gon stay single forever...

Unless y'all broken home making fools take your baby mama back and make an honest woman out of her.

So what's stopping you from doing it? You got a child. Dont you want your seed to have both parents in the house? :jbhmm:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A man with a child has to shift his mind toward being a man worthy of being followed. His child needs to be able to count on him. The decisions he makes, the character he displays, etc., need to have his future self and his child in mind.

While he is doing this work on himself, if his child's mother is also on this same journey for herself, and their vision aligns with one another on what constitutes a family, then a commitment should be explored.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm hearing about this in the streets. Im thinking it's the Kevin Samuels effect. He went in on single mothers and I think that's when a lot of brehs went ":ohhh: you know what..."

Kevin Samules appeals to men who don't get p*ssy and bytches who can't get or hold down a man.

We're talking about a handful of people who are better off not reproducing anyway

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This sentiment is a lot more prevelent in real life than I think people realize.

Leykis has been talking about it since the 2000s….KS just revamped it for Black men, who probably needed to hear it the most, if you wanna be real. A lot of us grew up with single moms so we’re a little more open to dating SMs. I think KS broke it down in a way that was very logical for this YT manospehre, whereas Leykis did the same, but was very hardcore about it and was mainly on the radio

I dated two in a row and I’ll NEVER do it again. The expectation that you’re supposed to save the, from their bad decisions and be third after the kid and their baby dads/ex husbands is super offensive, especially when you’re a man at the top of his game. You don’t ascend in your career and make six figures to clean up someone else’s mistake.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I would never take my baby mother back. Her and I remained cordial without any hopes of reconciliation. I prefer it to be that way.