Brehs can you recommend me a switch game please?

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Bout to hop on a long ass flight and thinking about copping a switch to kill time

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Zelda Breath of the Wild - Pretty much the flagship title of the console. Open world, you can pretty much just go fukk around for HOURS and HOURS as you tackle content and explore the world.

Super Mario Odyseey - Dope platformer. The story is cool but the game truly gets fun after you beat the story and unlock even more stars. Right up there with the best of the Switch titles

Dead Cells - Rogue/Metroidvania style game. Punishing as hell. Once you lose, you start all the way back over. Every time. I sink a couple hours into it from time to time.

Octopath Traveler - Old-school style, turn based JRPG. There are 8 people going on adventures of their own who cross paths and help each other out. Each character has their own story, skills, etc. Can be a bit repetitive in how it progresses, but nonetheless I've enjoyed the gameplay a great amount as a RPG stan. Does a good job of blending tried and true mechanics from a umber of different RPGs over the years while maintaining an old-school feel.

Those are a few games I played and enjoy.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If you like single player adventure the first game you need to get is Mario Odyssey.

The new castlevania came out recently if you’re into that. Also, dead cells is a similar game that you would enjoy.

Super Smash bros is a must have.

So is Bayonetta

They have Skyrim for the switch which is a fantastic game even if it is pretty old.

You’ve got tons of great games on switch for different moods: Mario kart, Mario maker, xenoblade saga, final fantasy7,8,10, Mario tennis, puyo puyo Tetris, doom (which plays phenomenally on switch), and Starlink is an excellent spiritual successor to Star Fox

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Open World RPG: BOTW
Platformer: Mario Odyssey
Action Adventure: Bayonetta 1 + 2
Fighting: Smash
Racing: Mario Kart
RPG: Tales of Vesperia
Shooter: Splatoon 2
Misc: Mario Maker 2

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Zelda Breath of the Wild - Pretty much the flagship title of the console. Open world, you can pretty much just go fukk around for HOURS and HOURS as you tackle content and explore the world.

Super Mario Odyseey - Dope platformer. The story is cool but the game truly gets fun after you beat the story and unlock even more stars. Right up there with the best of the Switch titles

Dead Cells - Rogue/Metroidvania style game. Punishing as hell. Once you lose, you start all the way back over. Every time. I sink a couple hours into it from time to time.

Octopath Traveler - Old-school style, turn based JRPG. There are 8 people going on adventures of their own who cross paths and help each other out. Each character has their own story, skills, etc. Can be a bit repetitive in how it progresses, but nonetheless I've enjoyed the gameplay a great amount as a RPG stan. Does a good job of blending tried and true mechanics from a umber of different RPGs over the years while maintaining an old-school feel.

Those are a few games I played and enjoy.
:what: no Mario Maker 2 on the list?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Mario Maker 2 >>>>>>. U can fukk around and play that shyt for hours.

Sonic Mania: Modern Classic
Resident Evil Remake collection
Onimusha Remake
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
Mario Kart 8
Smash Bros
Mario Odyssey
Zelda
Etc etc