Brehs does Tim Bradley have a legit shot against Manny?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
his last fight against Casamayor was terrible, beyond terrible i doubt he last the whole bout honestly

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nope! For one, Manny may be juiced up out of his mind. It is a win win for Bob Arum though because if Bradley beats Pac-Man, he could have his next star on his hands.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope! For one, Manny may be juiced up out of his mind. It is a win win for Bob Arum though because if Bradley beats Pac-Man, he could have his next star on his hands.

:usure: You think Arum hasn't made sure Pac wins no matter what? Too much $$$ on the line with Pac and May fight coming up. Yes, that fight will happen. TOo much money for these nikkas to say no to. Unless Floyd is really that concerned about losing and fugging up his legacy. Then he's really bytchmade:smh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:usure: You think Arum hasn't made sure Pac wins no matter what? Too much $$$ on the line with Pac and May fight coming up. Yes, that fight will happen. TOo much money for these nikkas to say no to. Unless Floyd is really that concerned about losing and fugging up his legacy. Then he's really bytchmade:smh:

Well if Bradly wins that means Arum gets a big pay day for the Bradley v Mayweather fight, which you know would be next. Followed by most likely a Pac and Floyd fight being that Pac and Floyd both win their previous fights.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Not a decision, that's out of the question. Ask Marquez.

And I highly doubt he stops Pacquiao, so as much as I like Bradley and I do believe he has the physical skills to cause him trouble, I don't see a way of him actually chalking up a W

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Yes the fukk he does. :jawalrus:

wtf are some of you nikkkas watching to think this will be a ONE-SIDED beatdown. :laff:

bradley was coming off the longest layoff of his career cuz he was trying to get out of his contract with shaw when he fought casa. even though it wasn't a spectacular win, he got the stoppage against the slick casa. i think alot of you nikkkas think cuz tim aint a puncher or just some one-dimensional fighter that this fight aint winnable for him.

bradley can BOX when he wants to, the abregu, peterson fight shows that.

even though he's NOTHING like marquez style wise, he can loads up on his counters and has better defense, and good footwork.

something that no one is mentioning that pac himself hasn't been looking to impressive himself his last 2 fights. people predicted him to blast through shane and marquez but looked mediocre in both. personally i think he has peaked already and is on the downside.

woochild

Anywhere Album Out Now!
Daps
Reppin
STL by way of Flint
it could get interesting when the headbutts start. Bradley has the ability to frustrate the shyt out of Pacman, but i think everyone will be more reserved in letting that fact be known because pac is such a huge figure, that it is simply too unpopular to give anyone not named Mayweather a shot.

styles make fights, and pac struggles MIGHTILY against anyone with good boxing skills. it should be an ugly ugly ugly and close fight, unless pac knocks him out, which seems less likely.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No he's unproven, struggled against shot Casamayor, is pillow fisted, and most importantly way too wild. Expect for him to get stretched around round 7-8

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Bradley can't box against pacman his arms too short. And he doesn't pack a strong punch but I will say he has heart and can sorta a chin too

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Manny Lost To Marquez CLEARLY. Of course T-Rex got a chance, refs will screw him before it happens tho

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
IDK this fight is a toss up to me, and has me back and forth as you can see with my earlier post, Bradley has a great chance, it just depends on how much has Manny regressed as a fighter, the erosion of his skills were quite evident after the Margarito fight.

GSizz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
Imma be in Vegas this weekend. Can i use some of my Coli cash to put on this fight?