Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
she is sexy as fukk:whew:

but darlene ortiz (ice t's ex wife) has my heart :mjcry:

4.jpg

Ice T got him bad ones but when I look as a whole... look at the headache brought to him with these stallions. That's why super sexy girls just are not worth investing anything in ( time, money, effort) I'm coo wit a 6-7 that's not a psychopath ya feel me?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Coco bad no doubt..........seen her at a car show in Atlantic City posted up with Ice T. She had her bodysuit on............ :ohlawd:

This chair is holding on for dear life........

10727501_398393226980689_1333940880_n.jpg

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Ice T got him bad ones but when I look as a whole... look at the headache brought to him with these stallions. That's why super sexy girls just are not worth investing anything in ( time, money, effort) I'm coo wit a 6-7 that's not a psychopath ya feel me?

i hear what you sayin', but as far a i know darlene oritz goes i think she's down to earth; cool and nice as fukk :yeshrug::mjcry:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
i hear what you sayin', but as far a i know darlene oritz goes i think she's down to earth; cool and nice as fukk :yeshrug::mjcry:

She is and comes off as mature and someone who has taken time to find themselves. We get so trapped up in daily life sometimes we forget to invest any time into our self and gain a virtue. See this with beautiful women the most especially in their 20's they are delusional or whiny or really bytchy. After a while p*ssy in quantity is never better than the quality contrary to popular belief. Now new mouth is always better den old mouth :ahh:. Nothin like neck from a nasty dime piece. :ahh: nothin' like backshots to a thick tight bodied pawg or mixed chick but that's usually all they are good for until the next ship or yacht that sails in. Stepping stones of life. I just don't associate emotion with logic. The logic being most males are tenderdikk for a baddie and act up. They just another pooper and vain ones are the worst, they will take there selfie on snapchat 40 times before they actually send it to get that perfectt angle, lighting,look.. that they want to be perceived as.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
You need a fixer-upper or a girl that just started being attractive. These hoes that have been getting attention from men since kindergarten are warped in the head