Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I'm glad they get to talk cause then they say crap like this. :yeshrug:

"Look, I have natural lifelong immunity from getting measles so I'll never get measles...oh, wait." :francis:

That being said, it's been scary to be traveled to a conference tomorrow in a city that's just had a major measles outbreak. On the order of 10,000 cases and 100 deaths because people stopped getting their kids vaccinated due to a scare from a different vaccine. And my little baby is too young for the vaccine still. She's supposed to have some immunity from her mother but it's still :sadcam:. We ain't gonna be going out in public while we're there, the shyt is way way too contagious and she's just too little. :mjcry:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
there's certain vaccinations that should be mandatory and others that should be optional (which i believe is how it is now). Anyone fighting that should be jailed

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate anti vaxers :scust:

You know what? We all have areas in our life where we ignore fact and believe what we feel. It is a part of being human.

We usually draw the line when it comes to fukking up a child's life, however, and leave that stuff to the people who studied about it and know.

These fukkers wouldn't countenance anyone coming to their job with no experience and telling them what to do, but they all think they can be medical doctors. It's disgusting.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
When these people talk like this, being that my wife had a stem cell transplant, and would fukking DIE from a common fukking clod, never mind these fukking diseases that should be extinct with modern medicine, it is so fukking easy to dehumanize these fukking pieces of shyt. I promise you, and I hate talking like this, but I PROMISE if anything ever happened to my wife because of these anti vaxxers little fukking brats....what would I have to live for anymore? What would I care if they lived anymore?

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Someone married her :mjlol:
They should drop antivax bytches like this on an island with water laced with those childhood diseases. Stupid rabid c*nt