Brittney Griner pleaded guilty in a Russian court to drugs charges that could see her face 10 years in prison; Update: sentenced to 9 years

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Is this where we have fallen off as far a leadership? All the brilliant minds in America many who would be great negotiators and diplomats and the 2 brought up to go negotiate a deal for her is lebron James and Michael Jordan?! :laff:
This generation is not used to seeing athletes do humanitarain work. So its a joke when or crazy when this is brought up. No substance behind their celebrity..

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This generation is not used to seeing athletes do humanitarain work. So its a joke when or crazy when this is brought up. No substance behind their celebrity..
Why don't you go over there and offer your services and expertise to help bring her home instead of offering up celebrities (who don't want to do it themselves) to do so :mjlol:

NatiboyB

MCN Sultan
Supporter
Daps
I'll be honest I don't really care but I am more surprised at people expecting me to care. No one told her to go over there especially with contraband shes on her own. Hold your weight and hope they can negotiate a trade and if they refuse to negotiate I can't blame them either.

NatiboyB

MCN Sultan
Supporter
Daps
Why don't you go over there and offer your services and expertise to help bring her home instead of offering up celebrities (who don't want to do it themselves) to do so :mjlol:

I'll be honest....She better hope the LGBT can go and get her. Only way she's getting out is via trade.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is an idiot for doing a job. :what:

She was stupid for bringing weed into the country, though.

Russia is definitely taking advantage of this for politics, but the Biden admin doesn't seem to care that much.
They offered the lord of war, they don’t care

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Is this where we have fallen off as far a leadership? All the brilliant minds in America many who would be great negotiators and diplomats and the 2 brought up to go negotiate a deal for her is lebron James and Michael Jordan?! :laff:

We live in strange time. It wouldn't surprise me if it worked. Jesse Jackson has a history of freeding hostages and prisoners abroad.

:manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We live in strange time. It wouldn't surprise me if it worked. Jesse Jackson has a history of freeding hostages and prisoners abroad.

:manny:
Russia is a different type of animal, they might just arrest him soon as he lands

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Weird reading brehs in here especially any black brehs in here particularly any black brehs in here from America who who have any knowledge of how the law has been used against black people in all kind of horrible ways talking that “she should have just followed the law,” “she did the crime, now she got to do the time” bullshyt :scust:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Weird reading brehs in here especially any black brehs in here particularly any black brehs in here from America who who have any knowledge of how the law has been used against black people in all kind of horrible ways talking that “she should have just followed the law,” “she did the crime, now she got to do the time” bullshyt :scust:
They ain't black...been alot of anti Black posting for a minute. Just pay attention..racists can't help themselves.