Bro ong do all the ppl at commercial gyms act like this?

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I been to many-a-LA fitness and now 24 hr fitness. It’s just ppl that don’t take this shyt seriously hogging up all the equipment. All up in the cable crossovers, all up on the incline benches just chit chatting instead of lifting. If you wanna make serious gains cop that Equinox membership or come to Gear Row
suge-knight.gif

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Just ask folks to move or let you work in:yeshrug:
Nah it was my mistake today, I go an hour before closing now to avoid these shytheads. And I don’t work in with other men cuz these nikkas lift wayyyy less than me, Butch would love just about any commercial gym in LA cuz he’d by the “heaviest” lifter in all em. Not tryna waste this test:mjlit:and “working in” is some kind of code the :dame:boys use in the LA gyms:dame:. Don’t care to find out more behind that meaning:dame:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Nah it was my mistake today, I go an hour before closing now to avoid these shytheads. And I don’t work in with other men cuz these nikkas lift wayyyy less than me, Butch would love just about any commercial gym in LA cuz he’d by the “heaviest” lifter in all em. Not tryna waste this test:mjlit:and “working in” is some kind of code the :dame:boys use in the LA gyms:dame:. Don’t care to find out more behind that meaning:dame:
You do you breh. I don't even know why I bother:hubie:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So instead of speaking to men like men or even
d-bo’n them you doing all these extra tricks to avoid :mjlol:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
everytime I workout during peak hours I wonder how folks do it every week.

aint no way I could do it

Today buddy doing tricep extensions...
...SLAMMING the weight down on the last rep :gucci:

im like breh youre a fat 5'8 Mexican...why you doing all that?
Because you learn to not worry about what anyone else is doing in the gym. Get your workout in and move on

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
everytime I workout during peak hours I wonder how folks do it every week.

aint no way I could do it

Today buddy doing tricep extensions...
...SLAMMING the weight down on the last rep :gucci:

im like breh youre a fat 5'8 Mexican...why you doing all that?

And people don't do this outside of peak hours? :stopitslime: Regardless of when or where you go, it'll always be something that will have you making the :dwillhuh: face.

Because you learn to not worry about what anyone else is doing in the gym. Get your workout in and move on

^This too.

Unless someone is using something I want, I could give a fukk that they're doing. If it's :mjlol:-worthy I might tell a gym buddy or post it on the coli.

But other than that, I usually let folks completely cook unless I know em or am tryna press up on her. :yeshrug:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
And people don't do this outside of peak hours? :stopitslime: Regardless of when or where you go, it'll always be something that will have you making the :dwillhuh: face.
in a small gym the people that workout during off-hours know each other...
...even if you dont speak you know their habits

but yeah...you also see a lot less crazy shyt during the day

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
in a small gym the people that workout during off-hours know each other...
...even if you dont speak you know their habits

but yeah...you also see a lot less crazy shyt during the day

We'll just have to disagree on this then. :hubie: Maybe it's gym specific or location specific? :ld:

But as someone who regularly works out at any time of day, I see the relatively same proportion of folks doing dumb shyt at any given hour. The only difference is that there are fewer people early morning, late at night, and just before lunch.