Broke Azz Gators can't pay top QB signee. he wants out

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We’re all for players making money, but this is absolutely not a sustainable model moving forward. Rashada is a project based on his physical abilities that might take 2 years before he sees the field for a respectable program. And HE’S getting 13 milli before stepping on the college field? So what would the 3rd year WR who was all conference last year think about some 17 year old walking in with that money without playing a down? He’s gonna want something similar or he’s hitting the portal. And how do you keep up with this for the next cycle of recruits?

Texas A&M brought the #1 recruiting class last year and see what that got them. The donors will close the checkbook after a tough season and those players gonna leave too

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Maaaan the fact that $13 mill was really offered by whoever was in charge is insane and negligent. Ridiculous

From what the tea leaves said is that Miami had him at 6 and then Florida was gon pay him 7 but also cover the 6 to basically buy him out at Miami.
But now the kid got zip when he signed to asu:dead:
shyt is wild and honestly stupid. Everybody came out a loser cept ASU :mjlol: Oh well aint my money :heh:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
From what the tea leaves said is that Miami had him at 6 and then Florida was gon pay him 7 but also cover the 6 to basically buy him out at Miami.
But now the kid got zip when he signed to asu:dead:
shyt is wild and honestly stupid. Everybody came out a loser cept ASU :mjlol: Oh well aint my money :heh:
Parents/overly involved uncle who just became a father figure when the croot became a known national prospect steering recruitments based solely on who pays the most will do nothing but hurt the player. Not based on who will develop the best at a position, or puts players at that position in the league, or the stability of the coaching staff, just purely which collective offers the most. That shyt won’t end well most of the time.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Parents/overly involved uncle who just became a father figure when the croot became a known national prospect steering recruitments based solely on who pays the most will do nothing but hurt the player. Not based on who will develop the best at a position, or puts players at that position in the league, or the stability of the coaching staff, just purely which collective offers the most. That shyt won’t end well most of the time.

Same clown shyt parents and family been doing forever.
I aint mad cause aint no bag promised in the future but ill be dammed if you just don't sit yo dumb ass down and take 6 million fukkin dollars.