Brooke Adams (Miss Tessmacher) Chiropractic Videos

Daps
Yo this dude's channel is wild. I feel like this is just an advantage/disadvantage of the quality of cameras nowadays, cuz he does dudes, and minors in the same way with the same videos, so highly doubt he trying to lowkey creep and/or clickbait by purposely filming hot girls.

But then again someone would have told him by now, how some of these vids with the women might look. He still feeding the streets tho....

Imagine coming in for a massage then on the spot he pulls out a camera and says "we're filming a demonstration video is that okay? sign this waiver".

This is genius marketing, but it seems like risky waters in regards to your reputation, I prob wouldn't do this if I had a practice.

He knows exactly what he is doing. He makes 20,000 a month from Youtube advertisements. And his appointments are booked at all times because he got popular through Youtube and his "Ring Dinger" adjustment.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He knows exactly what he is doing. He makes 20,000 a month from Youtube advertisements. And his appointments are booked at all times because he got popular through Youtube and his "Ring Dinger" adjustment.

Do you think it was:

A) I uploaded a buncha clips of my clients getting my services, and the perverts on the internet only focus on the women

B) I uploaded a buncha hot women getting my services to get views, but I'll put men and minors in too so I don't get in trouble for being a creep.

Daps
Do you think it was:

A) I uploaded a buncha clips of my clients getting my services, and the perverts on the internet only focus on the women

B) I uploaded a buncha hot women getting my services to get views, but I'll put men and minors in too so I don't get in trouble for being a creep.

I think it's A. I don't think he started the channel to show hot women, but the internet responded to those videos and he rolls with it.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From IG Q&A:

9MdonH6.png

:russ::russ::russ: