Brutus Bounce Back,The Greatest Feeling When scUM Thought We Was Finished:2022 Gawdeyes Thread

What will the gawdeyes do this year

• Total voters

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
svxrPtN.gif

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Been trying to get my mind off this game. This once will hurt for a while. Day called an outstanding game, similar to 2020 Clemson. CJ was masterful. Similar to Justin against Clemson. Let down by the defense. Georgia has playmakers, but some was just giving it to them again like the rival game with that long TD. If we at least make them work for a score that drive, that takes time off the clock for two TD drives they needed. Feel bad for Day and CJ to be let down like that. Also not sure how the hell that targeting was reversed, which could have led to 4 more points with a fresh set of downs inside the 5. CJ did all this with no 18 in the second half, no Jaxon, no TreVeyon. I hope some of the hypercritical cacs realize how great he was.

We return a lot of top players next year. The historic 2021 class will be 3rd year players. Hopefully everyone makes that jump, especially the defensive players, and that Brown or McCord is next in line for the QB Heisman finalist/first round pick train. We’ll back in the playoffs next year, just gotta finish it off. I feel confident with Day putting together another great game plan that he can do it again. Hope the defense improves enough when it counts.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Been trying to get my mind off this game. This once will hurt for a while. Day called an outstanding game, similar to 2020 Clemson. CJ was masterful. Similar to Justin against Clemson. Let down by the defense. Georgia has playmakers, but some was just giving it to them again like the rival game with that long TD. If we at least make them work for a score that drive, that takes time off the clock for two TD drives they needed. Feel bad for Day and CJ to be let down like that. Also not sure how the hell that targeting was reversed, which could have led to 4 more points with a fresh set of downs inside the 5. CJ did all this with no 18 in the second half, no Jaxon, no TreVeyon. I hope some of the hypercritical cacs realize how great he was.

We return a lot of top players next year. The historic 2021 class will be 3rd year players. Hopefully everyone makes that jump, especially the defensive players, and that Brown or McCord is next in line for the QB Heisman finalist/first round pick train. We’ll back in the playoffs next year, just gotta finish it off. I feel confident with Day putting together another great game plan that he can do it again. Hope the defense improves enough when it counts.
Criminal we don't have a chip to show for some of these recent PO runs besides the Urban shyt.

Fields (vs Clemson) and Stroud (vs Georgia) showed their ass with 2 top OSU QB ever and got let down by defense and goofy shyt like LBs on WRs or staying in Man and just overall being stubborn.

This shyt is disgusting fr. And he ain't gon be putting shyt together since he talking about relinquishing duties.

Any minor criticism I had for Stroud, he answered that shyt and then some. And the best part is he did it all while mainting who he is even when people didn't like. All of the one game doesn't define me when people want that "warrior mentality". He ain't give one fuk and went out there and balled tf out and left it all out there. He deserved a helluva lot more.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Criminal we don't have a chip to show for some of these recent PO runs besides the Urban shyt.

Fields (vs Clemson) and Stroud (vs Georgia) showed their ass with 2 top OSU QB ever and got let down by defense and goofy shyt like LBs on WRs or staying in Man and just overall being stubborn.

This shyt is disgusting fr. And he ain't gon be putting shyt together since he talking about relinquishing duties.

Any minor criticism I had for Stroud, he answered that shyt and then some. And the best part is he did it all while mainting who he is even when people didn't like. All of the one game doesn't define me when people want that "warrior mentality". He ain't give one fuk and went out there and balled tf out and left it all out there. He deserved a helluva lot more.
All facts