:bryan:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
-History conveniently rewritten for both by their respective industry, both going down as G.O.A.T. no matter what :smugfavre:

-fukked others over to remain at the top due to insecurity (Shane Douglas/Vader, Young Chris/Cam) :lolbron:

-Started out with a partner, but shat on them to further their career (Marty Jannetty, Jaz-O)

-Infamous feud with someone as talented but not as loved by the mainstream (Bret Hart, Nas)

-Never more popular/over than their peers at their peak talent-wise (Bret Hart/Razor Ramon/Steve Austin, Nas/DMX/Eminem)

-Famous for constantly working with someone subpar (Triple H, Kanye West) even when they had better chemistry with others (Chris Jericho/Kurt Angle/Undertaker, Beanie Sigel/DMX/Freeway) :wtf:

-Connections to the nwo :scheme:

-Retired, then came back but overshadowed by a newcomer (Brock Lesnar in 2002, 50 Cent in 2003)

-Their wives been ran through by the boys (Whisper: 1997-99 WCW roster, Beyonce: Justin Timberlake/:ahh:/Marques Houston/Mos Def)

-Hand signals so famous you could throw it up to anyone on the street & they'd know :wow:

-Sell out arenas across the USA

Add on :popcorn:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
-fukked others over to remain at the top due to insecurity (Shane Douglas/Vader,

Stopped reading there. Shane Douglas sucked in WWE, and Vader was a fat fukking joke that got beat by : oldhog: 2 years prior

Nice try though 5/10 got me to respond :obama:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
21jozfr.gif

You = vince

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Stopped reading there. Shane Douglas sucked in WWE, and Vader was a fat fukking joke that got beat by : oldhog: 2 years prior

Nice try though 5/10 got me to respond :obama:

LOL QFT. Douglas is the most overrated piece of sh1t to ever exist. Hasn't done anything of note outside of a bingo hall. I think this past Sat proved that. And Vader was pretty much done when he was in the E due to injuries. But when the fukk has Hart ever been more popular then HBK? Hart was wrestling the same match from 92-96(before Austin) while Heavenbottom was brawling with Mankind and Diesel, carrying sid and vader, and still putting on classics with Ramon and Hart

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
Wouldn't Shawn be the Biggie of wrestling? You know because of the fukked up eye and all that?

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
LOL QFT. Douglas is the most overrated piece of sh1t to ever exist. Hasn't done anything of note outside of a bingo hall. I think this past Sat proved that. And Vader was pretty much done when he was in the E due to injuries. But when the fukk has Hart ever been more popular then HBK? Hart was wrestling the same match from 92-96(before Austin) while Heavenbottom was brawling with Mankind and Diesel, carrying sid and vader, and still putting on classics with Ramon and Hart

Shawn was like the second worst draw in WWF/E history until the modern era. Meant nothing to the international fanbase. You also need to note that it was Shawn that was top babyface when Vince almost downsized to regional.

None of this shyt happened when Bret was on top because of the fact that he was an excellent international draw and an adequate North American one.

And Bret was wrestling the same match for 4 years? You sure you're not talking about post back injury HBK there? Actually watch the matches. Bret/Austin at SS 96 is better than all but 3 or so HBK matches, and just about ANY HBK match from that same period. And that's not even Bret's best from that era.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Agree, but Bret isn't seeing HBK at all, HBK has no Nas

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Bud Bundy, you have a point, Jigga is more of a hybrid of both HBK/HHH.

None of the points I stated take away from their talent though, they're both in my top 10 regardless.:yes:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

One of the many positives of going from lurker to poster:

If you're calling another man "Heavenbottom", someone needs to slap you upside the head. Dude's great in the ring, but that's taking it too far.