Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
‘Of course not. They know Jimmy on this team is a threat to them. Damn I hate this franchise… We would let a player go and then fight to get him back when he older :scust:
This just shows how badly Pat Riley schooled Elton Brand(even though we know it was really Harris and company) into excepting Josh Richardson alone. We didn’t ask for picks, Herro, or any other player. Now we trying to spin the block and Pat is like :hhh:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Im leaning towards paying PG outright, and then we'll still have the draft picks to improve the bench...

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Im leaning towards paying PG outright, and then we'll still have the draft picks to improve the bench...
You can do a hell of a lot worse than PG, I’m all for signing him to be a 3rd option. I still think he goes back to LA personally if I had to bet on it

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
You can do a hell of a lot worse than PG, I’m all for signing him to be a 3rd option. I still think he goes back to LA personally if I had to bet on it

People keep bringing up his age, but it's not like Embiid is going to play for another 10 years anyway

*edit

Oh shyt Im slow, Drummond is an UFA? I thought the Bulls had a team option through next season....we could sign PG and Drummond without giving up any picks? @Flight :lupe:

woviooK.jpeg

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
People keep bringing up his age, but it's not like Embiid is going to play for another 10 years anyway

*edit

Oh shyt Im slow, Drummond is an UFA? I thought the Bulls had a team option through next season....we could sign PG and Drummond without giving up any picks? @Flight :lupe:

woviooK.jpeg
Yes they can sign Drum and PG. I’d cut Reed and get out of that deal and go after Drummond as well.