Bullpen Battle League Presents: John John Da Don vs Ace Amin (Full Battle)

Who was the winner

• John John Da Don

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Ace Amin

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Shrug life is a xerox of I’m not excited

the shrug life tag at the beginning is a woman imitating the maybach music woman

his name is “... da don”

he wore a suit to a battle and dressed his people the same way, I wonder where he got that idea from

From lionz den to bull pen, aight that’s a reach by itself but in context it’s not lol and the whole thing is just reheated SDH anyway

he’s even partly responsible for bad newz, a copy of nyc rappers, and a guy named CLONE, fukks sake

Rhymes basic as shyt and even his ventures are lame. Todd is that guy who got by for being over 6 foot and nothing else smh

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
John John 3-0 this new era terrible
Him repeating 10 bars not a choke at all
Ace is still trash

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

the shrug life tag at the beginning is a woman imitating the maybach music woman

his name is “... da don”

he wore a suit to a battle and dressed his people the same way, I wonder where he got that idea from

From lionz den to bull pen, aight that’s a reach by itself but in context it’s not lol and the whole thing is just reheated SDH anyway

he’s even partly responsible for bad newz, a copy of nyc rappers, and a guy named CLONE, fukks sake

Rhymes basic as shyt and even his ventures are lame. Todd is that guy who got by for being over 6 foot and nothing else smh

Copied to clipboard

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Ace 2-1

his name is “... da don”

no lie, someone could take this post, make it rhyme and get a round off TODD clear

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got jjdd 2-1. i dont really see how people giving ace the third, i feel like people want ace to win but i dont think he got that third, he dropped the ball and jjdd 3rd was not as "beatable" as people were saying, not saying it was unbeatable but when i say or hear beatable i think of like an average non descript round, where all the opponent has to do is have a slightly above average round to win but i liked jjdd 3rd it wasnt crazy but it was above average to me, i thought ace had to have a semi strong round to win

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Ace 2-1 (John jon second was probably the round of the battle)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
John john had made me a fan over the years. I can definitely say he’s hard to beat. 2-1 john