St louis
black women will still spend with them.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
they're just showing respect to the struggle that black designers face in the fashion industry :yeshrug:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what are you gonna do about this? What are you gonna do with McDonald’s, Snickers, Macy’s, H&M, Nike, Dove, and etc etc?

Breh, you sounding kinda weak rn.

It aint notthing to cut a company off when they fukk up. I dont buy snickers, Macy's, h&m McDonald's etc.

You acting like a man cant live without these companies. H&m lost alotta money with that shyt last year. Buying power matters.

But ultimately, its up to you to decide what matters to you

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t even know Prada was still around:yeshrug:

Edit: They’re doing this shyt on purpose now. Doing this gets their name out there and hot again. Stop falling for the okie doke, they knew what they were doing. I don’t wear Prada so I don’t care.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps

It aint notthing to cut a company off when they fukk up. I dont buy snickers, Macy's, h&m McDonald's etc.

You acting like a man cant live without these companies. H&m lost alotta money with that shyt last year. Buying power matters.

You can’t do shyt individually and expect change. You would need the whole black diaspora to get on code to effectively boycott and hurt these corporations. There’s shyt you buy from companies that hate nikkas all the time. Are you gonna stop consuming? Most of these companies were founded upon white supremacy, that’s just reality. You nikkas can sit on here all day and pretend y’all are above the system of white supremacy but I know for a fact that’s not truly how y’all living. I see nikkas go in out of Starbucks all day everyday. Please. :rudy:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

nikkas out here acting like it’s too hard NOT spend money.

It’s called not being a hoarder and having a proper diet :younglolz::younglolz::younglolz:

It’s called going home after work :younglolz::younglolz::younglolz:

“It’s my god given right to give everyone else my money and have them benefit from it but me :zootedirvin:“

:younglolz::younglolz: