buying meat seems pointless anymore

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
My daughter always starts craving read meat around the time of her month due to iron loss. Fortunately a small chain grocery store down the street from us carries grassfed, hormone free meat for really good prices (same as costco but thicker cuts and organic). In fact I just got back from it, and picked up two ribeyes while I was there and got them dry brining in the fridge right now in preparation to cook for dinner tomorrow. Whole meal will cost about $60 to feed the three of us which isn't that bad with all things considered :eat:

This is from a dinner last week, and yielded us with a small amount of leftovers

LQ6iKBQ.jpg
tritip?

Mystic

All Star
Daps
My daughter always starts craving read meat around the time of her month due to iron loss. Fortunately a small chain grocery store down the street from us carries grassfed, hormone free meat for really good prices (same as costco but thicker cuts and organic). In fact I just got back from it, and picked up two ribeyes while I was there and got them dry brining in the fridge right now in preparation to cook for dinner tomorrow. Whole meal will cost about $60 to feed the three of us which isn't that bad with all things considered :eat:

This is from a dinner last week, and yielded us with a small amount of leftovers

LQ6iKBQ.jpg
$60 for a meal? That's like 10 for me tf you smoking? Don't ask me how