By calling Deion Sanders a sell out, you’re calling every black person that went to a non HBCU a sell out as well.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Deion is smart.

The longer you stay in one place, the greater the chance of you fukking something up. Prime is going to keep moving from place to place until he gets a Blue Blood HC job.

He's a hired gun that is loyal to Ben Franklin. Always has been and he's generally been honest about that. Would like to see him stick in one place long enough to see if his approach works long term.

I think he’s trying desperately to get to the NFL and at 55, he won’t be at Colorado long

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think he’s trying desperately to get to the NFL and at 55, he won’t be at Colorado long

I’ve you paid attention to anything he’s said or done over the past 5 or 6 years, you would know that he doesn’t want to coach in the NFL. He wants to coach and mentor kids, not grown ass men.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Deion did enough already he didn’t owe anybody anything you see how ungrateful some people are.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’ve you paid attention to anything he’s said or done over the past 5 or 6 years, you would know that he doesn’t want to coach in the NFL. He wants to coach and mentor kids, not grown ass men.

If he gets an offer to decline we’ll see

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When umar not on some other shyt:mjlol: he make some really great points:whoo:
If prime kept doing what he was doing he would have gone broke

Who knows how much money he had

To keep on that way was not smart

Especially if he was told he would get money from the attendance which he never got

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikkas actually thought he was supposed to hire coaches for the other schools and not only recruit top players to Jackson St. but the 11 other schools in the SWAC as well :dead:

That’s not the job of a head coach.

His goal was to coach at the highest level. He’s a competitor. Jackson State gave him a chance, and he used it to build his resume by showing what he could do, while helping improve the program financially. They gave the athletic director a new contract, a pay increase and credit for turning the program around but they didn’t offer sanders anything.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When umar not on some other shyt:mjlol: he make some really great points:whoo:
If prime kept doing what he was doing he would have gone broke

Who knows how much money he had

To keep on that way was not smart

Especially if he was told he would get money from the attendance which he never g