"Cabin in the Woods" Thread

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:ehh:

I know most of yall was watching Avengers, but it was sold out every night. Saw "Cabin in the Woods"..........................thought it was decent actually. Not sure if worth the movie ticket, I could have waited.....and they set up for a sequel or so it seems.

Kind of plain at the beginning.....but the surprise ending when you thought the movie was going to end uneventfully was when the action really picked up and the plot of the story was actually revealed....4/5 stars.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
:ehh:

I know most of yall was watching Avengers, but it was sold out every night. Saw "Cabin in the Woods"..........................thought it was decent actually. Not sure if worth the movie ticket, I could have waited.....and they set up for a sequel or so it seems.

Kind of plain at the beginning.....but the surprise ending when you thought the movie was going to end uneventfully was when the action really picked up and the plot of the story was actually revealed....4/5 stars.

:wtf:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Wanted to love this movie, but I really couldnt get into it :birdman:

Stoner character was annoying as fukk

Humor was forced

The ending was pretty cool though. When they went down the elevator and you see all the monsters in those cubes I was like :krs:

Overall its an ok movie and I appreciate that they tried to do something different. Id watch it again on blu to see if I liked it better the 2nd time :yeshrug: